All reviews nice buffet breakfast bus stop good size rooms are basic one night hotel is located city centre business hotel nice hotel facilities euros internet
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I always use this hotel on business travel in Rotterdam area, it is my favorite one in the area. The location is excellent. Close to the highway and to the airport (walking distance). The breakfast is not included in the price although when booking during check-in you get a discount. The parking is free of charge with plenty of space. As usual by arriving and departing the hotel personnel was very helpful, friendly and correct. I never had issues zith the noise of the planes although it is that close to the airport. There is a good restaurant in the hotel so you don't need to search around for restaurants which saves me time.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed before an early flight from Rotterdam airport and had a good nights sleep in a comfy bed. Clean and well appointed room with bathrobes and a balcony which would have been lovely in warmer weather. The building won't win any design awards but the staff certainly deserve to. We walked from hotel to airport with our 5yr old it was that close, yet quiet as I assume they don't have night time flights. Great last minute rate too - and bus stop just outside if you catch bus 33 from Rotterdam Central station

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have stayed during my business trip in Oct 2015 for 4 days, hotel is just oppsite to airport. The hotel has nice restaurant and bar. Very nice ambiance.. After completing the stay, I have forgot my laptop charger/converter in the room. I have asked the staff if they found it or not. It was there and they kept it safe place. I picked up after a week. Very nice staff. Enjoyed the stay..

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2015

Had a great night here a couple weeks ago. Very peaceful and quiet. Extremely easy access to the centre of Rotterdam by bus and no more than a ten minute walk from the airport. The room was fantastic - clean and modern with a nice balcony over a stream - very private and again, peaceful. I had such a lovely night and would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the stream.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2015

We stayed here for two nights, and although it is within spitting distance of Rotterdam Airport, it was surprisingly quiet. It was also very clean,with comfortable beds and all amenities you could wish for, with an excellent breakfast each day all at a very reasonable cost. Parking was free, you have to ask for a car park card at reception which lets you through the barrier. We were not travelling from the airport but found this hotel a very good base for visiting the area, it is only about 10 miles from expensive, but lovely Delft.

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel have a better view ( unless you are a plane spotter) and will be quieter.
Date of stay: September 2015