1,367 results
All reviews blaak station market hall cubic houses double bed walking distance central location business trip top floor decent hotel old harbour pleasant stay location is great wi fi comfortable hotel short stay shopping area nice room
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Try and get to the top floor and have the balcany with a very good view of Rotterdam
Staff allways helpfull and professional
Very good breakfast
Very well located in the city center and just 5 minutes by taxi from the OQ

Stayed: March 2018
Nicole L, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Garapia, Thank you so much for you nice review! Its great to read that you enjoyed the balcony room, the good location and breakfast. And offcourse our staff!
We like to welkome you back in our hotel.
Best regards,
Nicole Lagas

Reviewed 25 May 2018

A direct train from Amsterdam Schiphol airport to Rotterdam Blaak station followed by a 10 minute walk and you're there. Close to restaurants, bars and markets. The shopping centre is also a stroll away. Location is great for those on business, surprisingly quiet. I have made this our recommended stay when returning to Rotterdam.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Nicole L, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your stay and for the nice review. Lovely to read that you will return to our hotel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Good value and great position, close to markthall, train, kralinger,etc. Friendly staff, always available to give you support. I would probably consider it again in the future. I was also able to rent a bike for €15 a day which is about average for a hotel.
I didn’t try the breakfast. Room was comfortable enough although I’ve seen better 4* ones. One thing that was missing was drinks in the fridge, which I found strange, although not dealbreaking.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Windmaniac
Nicole L, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for staying in our hotel and for the compliments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The location is nice, the bathroom is so small you can't even move your body in the shower. I have never seen a hotel like this. I checked in and checked out 2 hours later. The breakfast was charged separately, I asked if I could get my money back and I was told no even for the breakfast was almost taken I had to insist before the money for breakfast was given back to me. This is not a place I hope to visit another time or recommend to someone.

Room Tip: The bathroom was so small that one can't move his body
Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicole L, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear mr. Jonkons,
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampshire Hotel - Savoy Rotterdam. My apologies for the inconvenience during your stay and my apologies that the hotel was not what you expected. I am really sorry to hear that you left after only 2 hours. Please ask for another room right after check-in if the room is not up to your expectations, we have larger rooms with large bathrooms as well. I totally agree that the reception should give the refund for the breakfast that is not used. I have instructed the team accordingly and this will not happen again.
With kind regards, Nicole Lagas General Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Having stayed at this establishment for a week, it was a very quiet stay at this in town Hotel. Everything in within walking distance. The staff are friendly and always helpful. Breakfast is a of great choice and one wont be starved for anything and if you need something just ask the service staff.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank BeemerBoyCPT
Nicole L, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your stay at Hampshire Hotel - Savoy Rotterdam. We are happy to read these compliments and to read that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to your next visit in our hotel.