US$80
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$94
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$107
US$70
US$97
US$58
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$153
US$111
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$59
US$48
Priceline
1,394 results
All reviewspark hotelolder parttower roomnice hotelsingle roombusiness tripdefinitely stay here againbars and restaurantsdowntown rotterdammetro stopan upgradenice bathroomgreat roomcentral locationnice viewcentrewitte
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Loved staying here! The location is great and within walking distance to most museums and great restaurants. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star review is because I had to ask to change rooms due to the strong stench of cat pee in my first room. But it was taken care of immediately and the staff was very accommodating!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Catherine5705
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear CCL20142014,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Very nice to read that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

A lovely big room; a comfortable bed; understanding, responsive, and good service; excellent food; and a desirable location all characterized this hotel. So, it was a pleasure to stay there. In other words, for what more could one ask?

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Damie S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is very nice to read that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Felt welcomed on arrival. There was an issue with the assigned room but this was quickly resoved. Room was warm due to a problem with the central air conditioing system. Bed very comfortable. Room quiet. Very good breakfast

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear drllib,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay, the room and the breakfast.
I would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding the air-condition. Please know that we are working very hard to fix this.

We hope to be able to welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Bilderberg Parkhotel is a great hotel and conveniently located in walking distance to lots of sites and a really nice museum.
I stay here for business and Bilderberg Parkhotel is close to my office.
Very nice place in a nice area.

Dear kristishipley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay so much.
We hope to welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This is not a luxury hotel by any stretch of the imagination but it worked quite well for me for a last minute weekend in Rotterdam, a city I've visited on business around twenty times. My single room was about 4 metres by 4 metres, the bed was as hard as the floor, but everything worked and was clean. There was a small refrigerator in the room but no coffee maker. It's an easy walk to the old harbour, the maritime museum and the water front on the Maas, with its boat rides and great views. The buffet breakfast was ordinary but good and for the most part, the staff were helpful. The whole experience was somewhat spoiled by my experiences in the restaurant. I had worked at my computer all of the first day and got to the empty restaurant when it opened at 6 p.m., only to be told, after a check with the manager "we can't seat you, we're fully booked". I pointed out that the restaurant was empty and that I was a guest in the hotel, but it didn't make any difference, I was told to go to the bar. I did that and ate a burger, selected from the very small menu. The young man in the bar was as attentive and pleasant as the young people in the restaurant were offhand,
dismissive and careless, but it turned out he'd been to the States on vacation many times, so he'd been exposed to customer service. To be fair, this was more of a Dutch experience than a Bilderberg experience, the notion of extending yourself to meet another person's needs or doing anything that you don't have to do is anathema to these otherwise pleasant people. The restaurant was closed on the next evening, Sunday, so I didn't have any other negative dining experiences in the Bilderberg. Would i come back? Probably not. I don't reward being jerked around with repeat business.

Dear philosophical45,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in the form of a review. I hope you got to enjoy the city of Rotterdam during your stay. It saddens me to read that your experience did not meet with your expectations and that your overall experience was nothing special. I can assure you that this is not one of our standards and that we aim to please!

Your review will be discussed internally so actions can take place.
Thank you for your feedback.