“Great Dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the friendly staff and warm atmosphere! Great food and great wine! Will recommend DOH anytime.

Helen and Robert

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Received a very warm welcome from all the staff followed by excellent food. Nothing was to much trouble including English menus

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

No matter what you choose, it's always good. I would recommend the rib eye. They also serve good wines (always willing to give some good advice). Staff is professional and friendly.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner last night. A superb, innovative, well balanced meal. Kirsten our waitress was very helpful with my wife's chilli allergy. She was informative and attentive but gave us time. Thank you.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

We were advised to visit Lisse for somewhere good to eat. We came to Den Ouden Heere, and were so glad we went inside. The staff were very welcoming, and attentive. The meal I had was amazing - I have seldom had a meal that made me go "Wow" at the first mouthful! It was very full, (which is always a good sign) I can't recommend this place highly enough, I don't think you will be disappointed!