“Beautiful...”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$45.46*
and up
Skip the Line Keukenhof Gardens Admission Ticket...
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Lisse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The most beautiful spring garden in the world! Over 7 million bulbs will bloom in spring. An unique, unforgettable experience. NOW CLOSED. OPEN FROM 21 MARCH - 19 MAY 2019
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We spent three hours here today. We travelled by coach with a company called Hop On Hop Off based in Amsterdam. The journey took forty five minutes. We entered the gardens very quickly there were no queues. The gardens are very easy to walk around as all pavement are even and flat. The gardens are absolutely beautiful. I particularly enjoyed the orchid house and the blue Delpht garden. Considering the amount of people I the area it was surprisingly calm and peaceful. There is something for everyone here and I would say not to be missed if in Amsterdam.

1  Thank KateSmith47
Write a ReviewReviews (10,474)
All reviews
in 75 reviews
"bucket list"
in 105 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We visited on the 27th March for a tour of the bulbfields, upon arrival not one tulip was in flower. Which as you can imagine was a major disappointment.
BUT the park itself Is lovely. Plenty of walkways around the park to see the daffodils, and crocus coming through. The indoor exhibits were beautiful, my favourite being the orchid house. The indoor tulips were a sight to behold. There is a windmill that you can go up and look at. There are many places to get something to eat and drink at reasonable prices. Also plenty of places to buy souvenirs, and bulbs and plants can be purchased at different points around the park. I would visit here again but would leave it until the end of April to get the full impact. Approachable, friendly staff here. Plenty of parking as well

1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

After much angst over whether I should buy a combi ticket and just go, we purchased the tickets and committed ourselves to go even though we knew it would rain that day. So, it rained. We went straight from an eight hr US flight with a six hr time difference to rainy Keukenhof. How? We bought our tickets in advance stored our luggage at Schipol airport and hopped on the bus at arrivals #4. It was cold but breathtakingly beautiful and worth every penny. Umbrellas, hats, and gloves are needed for a day like this so be prepared. The windmill, play area, tulip gardens, water features and flower show are all my kids have talked about during our Amsterdam stay. Pictures are not a spoiler alert. This is a must see in Amsterdam.

1  Thank BlackUnicorn76