“Fresh and tasty food”

Ranked #59 of 157 Restaurants in Hilversum
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We started with a lovely bruschetta which was really tasty with plenty of fresh tomatoes and I had a thoroughly enjoyable ravioli. Ravioli can be a bit hit and miss but this mushroom ravioli was very much a hit, nicely seasoned with lots of flavour and avoiding the common problem of being over seasoned. My partner had a pizza which was very large and a really good one. The staff were great, very helpful and this being the Netherlands spoke good English. On top of that very good value for money in a country where I found eating out to be quite expensive. Tiramisu should be much higher up the listings. Incidentally it is just a couple of minutes walk from the station.

1  Thank NB1957

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice place for a dinner with family and friends. It's cozy, romantic. Good service, but once we had to wait a bit too much for food. Big portions, nice wine and deserts!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Tiramisu used to be my regular Iunch spot but i haven’t been here in forever.

Went for lunch the other day with a friend and the food, atmosphere and staff were just as great as I remember.

I wanted the goat cheese sandwich, which according to the menu comes with pancetta, not my favorite.

The waitress told me she’d ask the chef to add something else to my sandwich and if I want something veggie or non-veggie. I opted for veggie and the chef grilled some veggies for my sandwich and added the goat cheese and homemade pesto. So yum!

After we were finished the chef even came by our table to ask if I liked the special addition to my sandwich.

I will definitely include Tiramisu more often in my go to lunch options!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The food was great and the staff very nice. There's a lot of vegetarian options! We had stuffed eggplant and carpaccio pizza, both amazing. Definitely would recommend this place. Good value for money :)

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Hilversum in The Netherlands - strangely enough - doesn't have any top-restaurant in the city center, the best ones are outside, like Spandershoeve and Blakes.
But if you are in the neighbourhood, try Tiramisu. Now called "Tiramisu by George".
They don't pretend to be an Italian restaurant, so no semi-Italian staff or so. But the food is excellent. From a simple panini to a real ravioli.
Free parking, good staff.
Location is what awkward, next to the railway, but it doesn't matter that much.
Kids friendly place.