“Awesome Tiramisu”
Review of La Casa De Michael

La Casa De Michael
Reserve with
La Casa De Michael is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #212 of 4,519 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Reviewed 28 May 2016

My wife and I were staying at the Golden Tulip and had dinner here on two occasions. It is a trendy looking restaurant with an open kitchen. The restaurant offers pasta, pizza, steaks, seafood and salads. We found the pasta dishes to be very tasty. My favourite was the Fettuccine alla Campagnola. For dessert we were majorly impressed with their Tiramisu. I don't think I have ever had better Tiramisu. By Amsterdam standards, I believe the value was excellent.

The owners, Ezzat and Elvira both work in the restaurant and are very hospitable and friendly.

3  Thank Slothspotter

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The proprietors were very friendly an the food was quite good. We had both lunch and dinner here as we were staying close by. Both pizza and pastas, particularly the carbonara, were great. The house merlot was a little more tart than I prefer but it could be my American taste preference.

1  Thank kmiddlet
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We ate here on our second night and what a find it was. The food was excellent, the staff very friendly and helpful and to top it all the price was very reasonable.

3  Thank darmok
Reviewed 1 May 2016

This place really feels like Italy in the middle of Amsterdam. Great food, wonderful interior, extremely attentive staff and a family-like atmosphere. We felt very much welcome. The Chef was shaking hands to say goodbye. Will definitely come back.

3  Thank Georg C
Reviewed 23 April 2016

My mother and I had just arrived in Amsterdam and stumbled across La Casa De Michael. From the moment we walked in we were wrapped up in the welcoming jovial spirit of our waiter (who we think was the owner). He told us no rush, to enjoy and just let him know when we would like each course. From a fresh salad, to delicious pastas to the "BEST TIRAMISU IN ALL OF AMSTERDAM," a claim that the dessert certainly lived up to we loved every course. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience, from beginning to end!

3  Thank iamsam927