“Yummy”

Original Stroopwafels
Ranked #1 of 30 Bakeries in Amsterdam
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Description: Original Stroopwafels is a traditional family business. The Stroopwafels are made according to the authentic Gouda recipe. This stand on the Albert Cuyp market is the last traditional Stroopwafel Bakery in Amsterdam. It's located in front of the Bazar Restaurant.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Real athentic taste, genuine street food. A must when in Amsterdam if you like trying local cuisine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

one i walked by and the smell drew me back .for a couple of euros , i ordered mine which was dipped in chocolate .oh my . you know i am a diabetic and i do try to limit my sugar, but i had to buy another , but plain this time , but as yummy as the first .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best Stroopwafels in Amsterdam. Freshly made before your eyes. Owners are very friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank Betsy V
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Of course I had to come here.. and it was worth it. We got the original stroopwafel.. and it was I my 1.50 euros.. really delicious!! You can get it chocolate covered too..

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This was a MUST item on my to do list. Even though it was a very cold day, it was worth the wait. There was almost a 20 minute wait as people were lined up getting multiple stroopwafels. You don't stand that long just to get one item!! The older gentleman was the only one working but what a pleasant man. He smiled the whole time and allowed us to take his picture and a video, despite the freezing weather!!! We ordered 2 plains and 1 chocolate. The sweet man tells everyone to eat the regular side first before devouring the chocolate so you can enjoy the real flavor of the stroopwafel. I must say that this is so much more delicious than the packaged ones I've had from the stores. Don't get me wrong...the store bought ones taste good but these are authentic...they have that waffle machine fresh flavor. We also bought 3 packaged bags to take home as souvenirs but ended up eating 2 out of the 3 ourselves...LOL.

1  Thank Julia N