“Delicious! ”

Kinnaree Thai Cuisine
Reserve with
Kinnaree Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #174 of 4,302 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Description: Welcome at Kinnaree’s We are waiting for you to make your evening to a feast! From our kitchen, based in the heart of Jordaan, we serve authentic Thai specialities, which you can enjoy in an attractive and modern-design restaurant.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food, fairly reasonably priced (around €15 for a main). They charge you for tap water which is frankly annoying, and the service wasn’t overly friendly but the food was very fast and the free starter was absolutely mouthwatering. Would definitely recommend overall.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

The food was very delicious. We got an order of spring roll with vegetables, fresh. And ginger chicken. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

The best Thai/Asian restaurant where I’ve ever been. The food was made with care, and it was a pleasure to look inside the kitchen. To see that the food was both prepared and served by Thai people, made me feel like I was in Thailand.

I’ve read some comments down here about their bad service. It is absolutely false, their service is very professional, they speak multiple languages and showed real hospitality. I recommend people to also look at cultural differences, which is normal in Europe, might not be the same normal in Thailand. I very appreciate the time I could spend there, and will definitely come back if I visit Amsterdam again!

*take the garlic and oyster sauce with shrimps and noodles
*don’t just walk in, make a reservation
*be respectful, and you’ll be treated the same
*close the freaking door

1  Thank saint j
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We ended up eating here after the original restaurant we went to was too full to seat us. One waitress didn't smile from the moment we arrive until the second we were ushered out the door. We ordered two prawn mains as we don't eat meat however both arrived as chicken. When trying to get the waitresses attention to ask to swap them she literally put her hand into my face to stop me talking as she walked to another table. Red thai curry was good however I would say it was quite expensive for what you gwt and definitely the most expensive meal in Amsterdam so far. Not worth the money and shocking service.

1  Thank adamhelen12345
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Overall good Thai cooking but some dishes were too hot and the others a bit too bland. Veg seemed to rely mostly on tofu, not much variety there.