“Delicious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We tried the meat and cheese from Jabugo, baos from BaoWowWow, and fried vegetables from Padrón, and of course Heineken from the munchies bar. Planning to come back tomorrow to try more!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,686)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

i love going to food halls in different countries. you can people watch , walk around around and try different food and also get some good drinks. the bitterballen here was great, my botanist gin and tonic was superb and lastly i was able to find pastel de nata which are great. so go here bounce around and eat and drink

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

An interesting experience - you can have different food from different restaurants at the same place! :)
Food was good, drinks too. A must to check out one of the evenings you are in Amsterdam! Note: gets incredibly busy, so watch out for a free table as soon as you get there!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family of 4 (kids ages 12 and 15) loved this place. We returned 3 times during our one week stay in Amsterdam. We tried a variety of food and all of it was great. We found the place because I heard that Bull and Dogs had a vegetarian hot dog, which ended up being amazing! We also tried the Vietnamese restaurant, BBQ, the Petit Gateau, a meat platter, tacos, and a variety of beers. So much variety and everything was tasty. Lunchtime is the easiest time to find seating. The evenings are really busy and loud, but still make for a fun experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have to admit I went there twice during my short stay in Amsterdam. While I did enjoy my meals there but I think you should only visit once of you're a tourist like myself and better off finding food elsewhere. Yes the vibe and ambience is great but I don't think it's the best choice if you're looking for cheap eats. It's a must - go for tourists because of its wide variety of food and beer. A visit could easily set you back at least EUR13 (drinks incl.) per pax.