“Worst place ever, no attention for allergies”
Review of Homemade

Homemade
Ranked #1,575 of 4,315 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: Centrum
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve spent all my life in travelling an this is the first time I have to say something so bad.

I came here for lunch and I tell the waitress my allergies and the food I can’t eat. I check the menu, as you can see in the picture where there wasn’t write about mushrooms, so I order my sandwich.
But SURPRISE there were mushrooms and I spent all the weekend don’t feel good.
I told the waitress about it and I was angry but... surprise: they laugh and made me pay.

The worst memory ever.
I took picture.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had coffee and smoothies with the family here. Taste was good but we really didn‘t feel welcome, my ‚hi’ when I entered was ignored and drinks were smashed on the table without a smile. Maybe a bad day?

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited here for lunch after the flower market. Superb little find. We both had the toasted chicken club ( club kip). Fresh bread, fresh salad, crispy bacon and Juicy chicken. The staff are very friendly and the price is reasonable. Definitely worth a visit while in koningsplein.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Came here several times already and it definitely deserves a comment.. This place is pretty well hidden in the centre, kinda hidden in plain sight.. You can enjoy delicious sandwiches and a great apple, ginger and carrot juice, which is just the best lunch...

Reviewed October 3, 2016

This little bar on the canal has a very pretty design, with peculiar lamps and that typical new age atmosphere. The espresso was good and the ingredients are mostly organic :)