US$273
  • Breakfast included
Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$375
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$154
  • Bar/Lounge
US$305
US$258
The Toren(Amsterdam)
US$344
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$292
US$213
Orbitz.com
3,483 results
All reviewscentral stationbagel placegreat hotelmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowsminute walkjordaan areacorner roomcity centrejunior suiterain showerstandard roomrooms are largemini barhotel restaurantstayed here for nightsan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Reserved a double room well in advance for 2 nights but on arrival was told the hotel was full and we had to take a twin room, at 6pm didn’t have any options but to stay and not a very good to start a romantic holiday away. Hotel location not the best.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bezzimc
Sofia C, Manager at Room Mate Aitana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bezzimc,
Thank you very much for having had the opportunity to share with us your feedback about your last stay in Room Mate Aitana!
We are very sorry to know that your room didn't reach your expectations for a romantic holiday.
You reservation was made in a standard room, which can be either a room with a queen bed or one with two double beds (1.35m). Of course we take in consideration all the requests, but in this case, unfortunately, we didn't have have availability.
We will note in your profile your request also for future reservations and we will make our best to satisfy your needs.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you again very soon in Room Mate.
Kindest rgards,
Sofia Cruz

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My other half and I recently stayed here for the first time, it was also our first trip to Amsterdam. The hotel is stunning, the staff are lovely and our room was phenomenal. The bed was by far the most comfortable bed I’ve ever stayed in, I didn’t want to leave. The staff are so friendly and accommodating and genuinely care about your stay.
It’s a 10 minute walk from the train station and in an ideal location. I fell in love with Amsterdam and when I next return I’ll chose Aitana again. Thankyou :)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Merijn V, General Manager at Room Mate Aitana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Keeley,

thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your kind words. I am so happy to read that we have been able to help make your first time in Amsterdam a truly memorable one! The fact that you would return to our hotel is the biggest compliment we could get!
We very much enjoyed meeting you and being your friends in Amsterdam, and I hope we will soon see you again!

A big hug from Aitana's team,

Merijn Veken - Hotel Director
m.veken@room-matehotels.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at Room Mate Aitana for 4 nights. Our room was really comfortable and tidy. The day we checked out I forgot my phone charger; I came back to the hotel and I got help from Kurtulus, a truly kind and patient woman who solved my problem immediately.
Thumbs up for Room Mate Aitana and their staff!

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Laura S

Dear Laura,
Thank you very much for having taken the opportunity to share with us your last stay at Room Mate Aitana!
We are very proud to read his words about Kurtulus! In her name and the whole team I would like to thank your kind words!
We are all looking forward to welcoming you again very soon in Room Mate!
Thumbs up for guests like you! :)
Kindest regards,
Sofía Cruz

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel looks new and I like the very bold colours and décor.
The location is great, it's less than 10mins walk from Amsterdam Central Station. Some of the rooms would have a great view of the city.

The room is clean and spacious, and he staff were very friendly. Both checking in and out were a breeze for me.

The restaurant at the basement also served some good food and wine.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear LowYC,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to share with us your feedback about your last stay in Room Mate Aitana!
We will share with all the staff you kind words. We love to know that we made you feel at home!
We are looking forward to be able to welcome you back very soon in Room Mate!

KIndest regards,

Sofía Cruz

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After reading great reviews on Tripadvisor we decided to book a room for a romantic weekend. Instead we were very disapointed! Long waiting time at reception before check in, room not ready at 2 PM, rude staff, we were forced to leave luggage at the hotel. Very long walk from the station, taxis are too expensive to use for travelling between centre and hotel. Breakfast the next morning was very busy, had to wait in line to get coffee from a machine and check out was quick and not personal. Nobody seemed to care about our feedback, personell seemed very rushed and stressed. We expected a warm welcome but instead it was all very cold and disappointing. Paid a lot of money for a room with view but the houses across rhe hotel blocked the view........ NEVER coming back...

Room Tip: Don't book here, spend your money elsewhere!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank agroeneveld154
Merijn V, General Manager at Room Mate Aitana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, thank you for choosing Aitana for your stay in Amsterdam and for taking the time to share your feedback. I would very much like to apologize for the experience you had with us. We strive to make sure our guests have a wonderful and relaxed stay with us at all times, and clearly we did not succeed in this. I am truly sorry, and at the same time would like to assure you that this is not up to our usual standards, as indeed you yourself have seen from the many great reviews we do get. Therefore I hope you will give us another chance on a future occasion to restore your faith is us. Perhaps you could contact me directly to further discuss this?

Kindest regards,