“Could be improved”

Ranked #1,051 of 4,301 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: Centrum
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Slightly dingey and dirty restaurant, definitely not very well managed as we showed up twice and it was closed in opening hours. The food was okay but nothing special. Still it was nice to have some brown rice and vegetables in an otherwise very indulgent holiday!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was surprised upon first entering at how laid back and cosy the place looked. This was a welcome change however from similar restaurants.

The menu was extensive, lots of options and everything on the menu is vegan. Was a little disappointed though when the ‘tacos’ I ordered was a large tortilla wrap, if it’s a wrap just call it a wrap.

Wait time on food was petty long, didn’t seem to be more than two people working when we visited. Also after being served my food, my partner had to wait at least 10 minutes before receiving hers too. Would have rather waited longer to eat together.

On a more positive note the food was fantastic, vegan bacon was delicious. Portion sizes were generous and the overall meal quality felt worth the wait. Only minor to the food would be that my partner’s chicken on the ‘chicken and chips’ meal was a little on the chewy side. Desert was also impressive with the chocolate fudge cake being the item we sampled.

Would come here again to try more of the menu, just feel like the demands of the menu being served may be a bit much for such a small cafe.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered the roti and a "burger" with chips. The roti has stir fried veggies and mock chicken. The "burger" was a footlong sub thing with mock chicken nuggets. The chips had a batter that it was fried in. My god. We had such bad indigestion and the food kept repeating on us. I wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Had the vegan plate and carribean plate. Whole menu was vegan but these seem to be the specialities. Really tasty. No alcohol here but you can get a soft drink with your meal. Would recommend a visit if you’re vegan!

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

I loved this place! Great and wide menu for vegans. I got the noodle soup which was delicious. The staff were really lovely too, loved the vibe in here