“Dining for two”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Was very nice I can't complain, I had fillet steak with the blue cheese sauce, the other half had some chicken fillet with a sauce and mushrooms. Deserts were profiteroles and tiramisu. No complaints and I'm very fussy with steak, service was good too and I'd definitely come here again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Reasonably priced but tasty breakfast. Cold beans but actually a tasty plate of food cooked well. Veggie breakfast for wife was also good. Quick service and clean seating areas. Nice considering location doesn't good food venues.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

They charge you €1 for a small glass of tap water without warning. When we queried this, the manager pretended to not be the manager and therefore could do nothing for us. Very unprofessional. We should have taken the hint from the empty restaurant.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

got some take out pizza after a long day of touring the city by foot and by boat. hit the spot for the family

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Three of us popped in for dinner. I had parmesan chicken which was not great Poor quality ingredients and badly executed . The others ordered pasta dishes which was a better bet and thoroughly enjoyed them. The pizza's looked good to. Maybe I just got unlucky but on the strength of that I would not venture back.