NH Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Restaurant
MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam City West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$93
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$98
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$208
US$181
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$291
US$189
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$227
US$203
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$127
Swissotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
US$198
US$186
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$493
US$329
  • Restaurant
All reviewsyogurtgreat hostsnieuwmarkt squareself serve breakfasttraditional dutchhome from homethe red light districthighly recommend this b bsmall refrigeratorstudio apartmentfelt like hometrain stationnarrow staircasespent nights hererestaurant recommendationsperfect locationlarge room
Reviewed 3 June 2017

My wife and I spent a few days in Amsterdam in May and were fortunate enough to stay at Tulip of Amsterdam. David and Chris were great - so helpful and friendly from our initial arrival and throughout our stay, helping us with advice, directions, transport and more.
Room: Our room was cosy but very comfortable. The bathroom was small, but that's expected in a historic canal house. Similarly, be aware that the stairs are very narrow and winding (but David and Chris are happy to assist with luggage). The room has complimentary drinks, coffee-making, etc which came in handy.
Self-serve breakfast was great - lots of choices.
Location is very good - just a few minutes from the Dam.

I'd be very happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lovethemojo
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I booked my stay just moments before I arrived at Kloveniersburgwal and was greeted in an incredibly welcoming, friendly and professional way.
Everything was prepared, super clean and the room was nicely decorated.

The location couldn't be any better. It's directly in the center of Amsterdam and you can reach everything within minutes.

The breakfast offered everything I could wish for.

David and Chris are both very heartwarming, helpful and super nice people and I will certainly try to get a room there when I go to Amsterdam again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My daughter and I arrived a bit tired, it was cold, windy and a bit rainy. The host was incredibly welcoming, made us a warm cup of tea, had a great conversation and gave us excellent advice regarding the area and what to do while in Amsterdam.
He then carried our luggage to our beautiful, spacious, well equipped room. There was a bottle of wine and other drinks in our room waiting for us. The bed was comfortable and we loved the fresh tulips and Dutch decor.
Each morning we ate in the bright beautiful breakfast area; it was amazing. There were more choices of things to eat than most restaurants! Meat, cheese, eggs, juice, cereal, milk, fruit and vegetables.
David and Chris left us a card and chocolate on our last night as well as emailed us to make sure we enjoyed the next country on our itinerary and had arrived home safely to Canada.
We highly recommend this centrally located, clean, beautiful B&B and we will most definitely be staying there again when we return to Amsterdam.

Room Tip: The top floor was beautiful
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Edie H
Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was our first trip to Amsterdam. David and Chris are without a doubt the best hosts ever. The B&B was beautiful and cozy. Breakfast were first rate. The help and information provided by David and Chris made our stay easy, comfortable and special. Do not past up a chance to stay at this B&B!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank miltonl263
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I did book for a one night stay but never made it!!!
My review will be about the attitude and the professionalism that David had..
I did a booking for 2 persons in a double room a day before arrival to Amsterdam, on the same day of my flight to Ams, i sent David asking him for a baby crib since we have a 6 months baby with us, David replies to me that they can not accept a third person in the room since it is a two persons room only and according to Amsterdam municipality laws he can not accommodate a third person in the room which i found a bit ironic from the municipality to be honest but law is law i guess.. I asked David what options do i have, he gave me two options, first is to stay at their hotel since a 3 pax bedroom's booking was just cancelled so we can stay in it not braking the law but without a baby crib OR to get refunded and look for something else in a very polite nice wards.. I decided to look for another place cos i needed the baby bed cos my baby moves like crazy when she sleeps :)
David refunded my money although it was my mistake not to carefully read the hotels comments in number of persons that can stay in a room.. He did something that he was not obliged to do, he did it out if curtesy! Am sure if it was one of those 5 star hotels, they will never refund me a penny!
Thank you David and be sure that your hotel will be on my top list whenever i come to Amsterdam again.. i thank you again for being such a nice person that I've never met !

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family