Hotel Neutraal
US$256
US$500
US$420
  • Pool
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$154
  • Bar/Lounge
US$283
US$213
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$236
US$271
US$235
  • Restaurant
WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$122
US$223
US$192
US$272
US$262
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$123
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel clearly has not had a health and safety Inspection in about 20 years considering that there was dust everywhere. It was unkempt, dirty. Dated.
Noisy. Most importantly there’s bed bugs. You will be bitten. Go elsewhere! I urge you to pay attention. I didn’t and now I’m paying the price. I complained that I think there’s bed bugs, the guy said: ok I’ll check if I can see any, if there are we will change the room. But he came back and said he could not see them. So our room was not changed.
As a result I was bitten 5 times, I had an awful broken sleep and will not be ever staying here again!!!
I stayed on 28 and 29 March 2018.
Spend a bit more and save yourselves!!
Ignore the nice reviews - they are for marketing only! Listen to the bad reviews. It’s all true don’t make the same mistake I did!
For your sanity, book elsewhere for peace of mind. This place would’ve been shut down had it been in any other country!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in October, Brilliant location. It’s a 5 minute walk from Amsterdam central station, and 5 minutes to Dam square and the red light district. There’s cafes and small supermarkets next door, and a McDonald’s. The hotel is quite hard to find as it’s just a front door with stairs behind it leading up to reception so you have to look closely for the hotel sign. Hotel staff are friendly and happy to help with any info they can give. 24hr reception and you have to give the key to reception every time you leave the hotel, which we thought was strange but also handy so we didn’t have to worry about losing a key. The room is very basic and dated. A double bed, a chair, small shelf and a sink with 2 drawers underneath. It was clean and I noticed a cleaner everyday hoovering and mopping the floors of the hallway and cleaning the toilets very frequently. It is shared bathroom only in this hotel. The floor I was on had 1 bathroom between what seemed like a lot of rooms. It was clean, as was the toilet. We had breakfast included in our stay at the hotel. It was ok food, selection of cereals, fruit, cold meats and cheeses. There was bread and a toaster. Choice of milkshake, milk, juices, coffee. The hotel was the cheapest I could find in the central location at the time of booking, it was basic and all I wanted. If you’re not fussed on luxury and just want a good location and a bed to sleep in, then I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Right where you need to be. Helpful staff, clean and convenient. Would definitely recommend if you are on a tight budget and first time in Amsterdam. 20 seconds away from the train station. Near Mccys

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2017

only positive i can write is location, everything else was poor, partly my fault i miss read when booking and thought it was a private bathroom unfortunately not the case :( the smell of the bathrooms was horrendous no soap in the dispensers. everywhere just looked dirty tired and in a serious need for a revamp. the bed sheets were filthy and only that it was so late i would have insisted that it was replaced. Although i doubt it would have been rectified the staff were rude and looked like they didn't want to be there. we had paid for a breakfast but after the state of the rooms we didn't hold much hope for the cleanliness of the kitchen plus there is a cat lying around on the dining tables be no no for me ate breakfast in the Irish bar. as it was just a one night stay it was doable as we only crashed in the room for a couple of hours as i said the best positive is its location step outside you are in the thick of it. perfect if you are a group of lads looking for what Amsterdam is for but if you are a couple or a family looking for comfort, friendly, cleanliness this is not for you. time before we stayed in the ibis this ticked every box.

Room Tip: pick a different hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is your average budget hotel, very basic but ideal for a short break. Stayed for 2 nights - perfect location just by central station, on main street leading to Dam Square. McDonalds just outside and a atm. We had a 4 bed room, beds were clean n comfy. Had a sink in room but had toilet and shower shared in corridor. Yes, facilities are bit dated but for price and location, ideal. I've stayed in worse. Only issue we had were 2 plug sockets in room didn't work but we managed. Breakfast was ok too - continental but plenty of. Also, the hotel has a cat.... I'm a cat lover so no problem for me. Would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends