“Well worth a visit”

Heineken Experience
Ranked #7 of 608 things to do in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: The Heineken Experience is a self guided interactive journey through the world of Heineken(R). You can discover the history of the company, the 4 natural ingredients of our beer, the brewing process, a tasting room and the Heineken(R) brand. At the end of the tour you can enjoy 2 Heinekens(R) or learn how to draught the perfect Heineken(R).
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Brilliant tour. Having been on other brewery tours this has to be the best so far. Plenty to do and see to keep you entertained throughout.

Write a ReviewReviews (20,882)
All reviews
in 223 reviews
"couple of hours"
in 240 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

If you go to Amsterdam, you have to do this experience is so funny and curious. You’ll learn how is made the Heineken and at the end of the tour you have 2 free drink in a bar with good music!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Found the first part of the tour not very interesting ( but then I’m not really a lager drinker) so skipped through it the next phase was brilliant fun and the bar at the end excellent well worth the money and a visit

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Some reading to do as you go round , but it was well put together & informative .
Some good interactive things to do & these can be e-mailed to you to keep . Unlike some other attractions , this actually does happen , as I got mine when I got home .
Final tasting session in bar atmosphere was great

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was the 2nd time I had gone to the Heineken experience and I really enjoyed it again. It seems they have had an upgrade as I do not remember going on the simulator experience which was great fun. You get given 2 tokens which either get you 2 beers or a beer and the option to pull your own pint (mini beer). This was great, all 6 of the party I was with did this and it was great fun. My friends don't really like beer which was great for me as I love it so I had theirs. They still really enjoyed the experience and said they would do it again given the chance. Be sure to pre book before going as the queue is super long and if you have a ticket you don't have to wait. I really wanted to take my friends up to the roof top bar to see the views as it's incredible but unfortunately it was shut so we were unable to go. I would definitely recommend this as something to do and will return again.