“Worth a visit”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$30.27*
and up
Amsterdam Combo: Heineken Experience and 1-Hour...
Ranked #7 of 616 things to do in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: The Heineken Experience is a self guided interactive journey through the world of Heineken(R). You can discover the history of the company, the 4 natural ingredients of our beer, the brewing process, a tasting room and the Heineken(R) brand. At the end of the tour you can enjoy 2 Heinekens(R) or learn how to draught the perfect Heineken(R).
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Some reading to do as you go round , but it was well put together & informative .
Some good interactive things to do & these can be e-mailed to you to keep . Unlike some other attractions , this actually does happen , as I got mine when I got home .
Final tasting session in bar atmosphere was great

Write a ReviewReviews (21,286)
All reviews
in 217 reviews
"gift shop"
in 272 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was the 2nd time I had gone to the Heineken experience and I really enjoyed it again. It seems they have had an upgrade as I do not remember going on the simulator experience which was great fun. You get given 2 tokens which either get you 2 beers or a beer and the option to pull your own pint (mini beer). This was great, all 6 of the party I was with did this and it was great fun. My friends don't really like beer which was great for me as I love it so I had theirs. They still really enjoyed the experience and said they would do it again given the chance. Be sure to pre book before going as the queue is super long and if you have a ticket you don't have to wait. I really wanted to take my friends up to the roof top bar to see the views as it's incredible but unfortunately it was shut so we were unable to go. I would definitely recommend this as something to do and will return again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful time in the Heineken experience. It was my birthday and the staff really made a big deal about it and we're very friendly! A must do on amsterdam, great value for money!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is well worth the money and a must if in Amsterdam. The tour is amazing. Great staff, great arrangements etc. The money you pay for the tour you get back in drinks inside. The interactive things at the end are absolutely brilliant and you do not have to pay for anything you just put in your e mail and photos/videos are sent to you free. Don't be afraid as I went there over 1 month ago now and have not received any spam or sales e mails from them at all - completely safe. A great experience without being ripped off