NH Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$167
  • Restaurant
MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam City West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
US$143
US$121
  • Bar/Lounge
US$98
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$84
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$163
Doubletree
US$493
US$317
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

Swissotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
US$241
US$209
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$203
US$194
US$311
US$215
2,900 results
All reviewsmomo restaurantthe hard rock cafeseparate bathroomexecutive roomvan gogh museummuseum quarterexcellent locationcanal boatmini barmodern hotelheineken experienceoverlooking the canalrestaurants and barscity breakdam squarelong weekendcentral station
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Situated right next to the Museum Quarter, the Park Hotel allows easy access to many of Amsterdam's attractions. We caught the 397 Airport Express shuttle bus from Schiphol and were at the hotel 35 minutes later, the stop at Rijksmuseum just a 3 minute walk from the hotel entrance.
First impressions were really good and our 3 night stay did not change those. Efficient staff at front tesk, in restaurant, at the bar and room servicing - everything with a smile. Decent sized room (free upgrade) with lovely bathroom and decor. Decor and comfort throughout was great and always peaceful and quiet.
Breakfast was superb - 5 juices plus freshly squeezed orange to choose from. Fresh and dried fruit with plain and flavoured home made yoghurts plus a variety of seeds and cereals. Range of pastries and delicious fresh bread to cut, cold meats and cheeses, smoked salmon and hot buffet of bacon, sausage and eggs.
Canal opposite hotel entrance has Blue Boat cruise company base for a canal tour. Walk over the footbridge and you are soon heading into centre and sights such as floating flower market, 9 streets and Dam Square. Turn right out of hotel and you are soon in lovely area of De Pijp with its bars and restaurants - much nicer than the touristy bars etc over the canal.
Lovely hotel with helpful staff - highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Natalia A, General Manager at Park Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear mp54jml,

Thank you for reviewing your stay online at TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at our hotel.

It is a great pleasure to read all of your compliments which I have shared amongst our teams and is highly appreciated.

On behalf of our entire team at Park Hotel we thank you for your stay and we hope to welcome you again when your travels brings you back to Amsterdam!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Lovely welcoming and helpful staff. The decor and design of the communal areas was chic however was quite disappointed by the style of the rooms, seemed very basic. The beds were amazingly comfy but very simple decor and small bathroom. Having read the poor reviews about the size and layout of their standard "superior rooms" we took the upgrade to the executive room. This was a good decision to have access to the bathtub, however, found the price didn't really show in the quality of the room.Good for the one night we were there to be in such a central and bustling location!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Natalia A, General Manager at Park Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Sophie,

Thank you very much for your stay at Park Hotel Amsterdam and also for sharing your feedback with us. We continuously want to improve our service to provide our guests with a pleasant and unforgettable stay. I am sorry to hear that you found the style of the room too basic. If you are going to stay with us again, please contact our Guest Service Manager on service@parkhotel.nl and we can see if we have a different room available that is more up to your liking, as not all our rooms have the same layout. We hope we may welcome you back to Park Hotel in the future.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I recently stayed in the Park Hotel and where very impressed. The hotel was very clean and the staff where friendly and professional. The hotel is in super location with walking distance to everything! The room was clean and tidy and the bed was so comfortable! Great hotel and such good value for money!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Natalia A, General Manager at Park Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Chloe G,

Thank you for writing a review online at Tripadvisor!

It's a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you liked the room, our location and staff.

We hope to see you again at Park Hotel!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This was a great stay in Amsterdam. The location is perfect, next to Vondel Park with a great view of the canals that typify the city.
We, my husband and I, stayed here for his Birthday - a long weekend. I booked this via Expedia and then the flights directly, everything was cheaper vs. buying a package deal.
The hotel is wonderful... as I asked them to make a fuss of my husband for his birthday, and they did.
They gave us a complimentary upgrade, and then filled the room with balloons!
I ordered a bottle of bubbles, and they were there ready - even though we arrived at 11am, and they accommodated the early check-in.
The room was good - great view, as previously mentioned, pretty functional and of average size.
We ordered breakfast in the room for the first morning, and it did not disappoint. It was on time, all elements were present and correct and the portions were generous. The ingredients were of beautiful quality and the coffee was delicious. We had breakfast downstairs the next morning and that too was delightful - huge variety of breakfast foods and many to-order options, such as Dutch Pancakes. This did take place in the adjoining restaurant Momo, which is part of the ground floor of the hotel.
We did not eat at Momo however one evening we had cocktails there at the end of our evening, and they were divine. A great bar to for a cheeky nightcap, and only an elevator ride to your room - for bed.
Another little delight, I must mention, is their lounge. Whilst in the lobby of the hotel, there is a great feature fireplace and a lovely little bar where you can order bar snacks, coffee and drinks. After most days we would warm up by the fire with a glass of wine and some dutch snacks. Again the service was thorough and friendly.
I'd recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anastasia I

Dear Anastasia I,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your stay at Park Hotel!

I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Also it's a great pleasure to learn that my colleagues decorated your room and that we could give you an upgrade! I'll share your positive words with all the departments involved, which is much appreciated.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future, when your travels brings you back to Amsterdam!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I had an excellent stay at the Park Hotel when i was on a recent city break. Despite arriving several ours before check in The warm and friendly staff were able to give me access to my room immediately. The hotel was very clean and all services easy to access and use. The hotel is located just outside of the canal ring and within easy walking distance of the Van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum and Heineken Experience. The staff at this hotel were exceptional. They were always willing to help with anything asked of them and I found them to be a source of excellent information as well as assisting with the needs of the guests. Thank you to all the staff there for making my stay a very positive one.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Natalia A, General Manager at Park Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Gareth,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Park Hotel. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay and to read your kind words about our staff. I will also pass this on to them.
I hope we may welcome you back to Park Hotel in the future.

Hotel Manager