“It IS Tasty”
Review of Tasty Asia

Tasty Asia
Ranked #96 of 4,369 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 5 April 2018

You guys.

I don't CARE if this is in the tourist area near Rembrantplein--THIS PLACE IS SOLID!

I got the Crispy Chicken that I think is highly reviewed on here. Gold stars. We also got dumplings and my husband got some beef dish. Ugh, I loved it all.

If you're craving Asian food, come to this unassuming little restaurant and get ready to be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Mixed feelings on this one. Service is great, the food not do much. Would have been great to have some more chicken in my sweet and sour chicken. There must be a huge shortage children in Amsterdam ATM as my portion was 90 percent fruit and veg and 10 percent chicken and it's way OVERPRICED for a veggie dish. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I trusted the TripAdvisor’s notes and I wasn’t disappointed at all.
It’s a very small place, a few minutes walk away from the Dam. It doesn’t look like a ‘great’ restaurant.
But as a Thai kitchen lover, I was amazed by the red chicken Curry’s quality.
Portions are generous, prices are more than fair and the waitress even had the kindness to adapt the spice level to the taste of each of us.
I definitely recommend the address!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

A small dull restaurant. But it serves lovely authentic food at a very reasonable price. Service is done with a smile

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Food is gorgeous and not overly priced compared to other asian food places in Amsterdam. The dumplings were amazing along with spring rolls, sweet and sour and Singapore noodles. The waitress was very friendly and welcoming , will definitely visit again.