“Wonderful experience ”

Toro Dorado / Quality Steaks
Reserve with
Toro Dorado / Quality Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #311 of 4,475 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$18 - US$199
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: Great Steaks & Seafood in a cozy unpretentious atmosphere which yet embraces comfort and great food in the ancient city center of Amsterdam The Netherlands.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable dinner, variety of steak you can choose, if you are not sure, the staff will recommend exactly what you like. Steak and service here is absolutely excellent, would definitely recommend!

1  Thank ehuang0616
Write a ReviewReviews (1,287)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

While travelling around I have come across many nice restaurants in the Netherlands but I need to say that this was the best steak I have ever had. Scotish black gold was so delicious I need to come again to try some more because they had variaty of different options. Lovely thank you for having me!

2  Thank Natalia322f
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Food is amazing, not only good quality steaks but also various options for vegetarians or fish lovers. I had Tuna steak and can say, it was one of the best I have tried so far :) Love this place and will come again !!! thank you for nice experience

3  Thank zuborovakristina
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

So Toro Dorado, what can I say?! So this was my second visit to Toro in Amsterdam. It did not disappoint. The steak is to die for, the only problem is deciding what steak to have, I am Fillet all the way every time but you still need to choose what type of fillet and where its from. Thankfully you have the option to have three smaller cuts of fillet from different countries so you can enjoy it all! If you love steak as much as me and worry about how it will be cooked do not worry at Toro, the chefs here cook it to perfection. The restaurant is warm and friendly and the staff are very attentive and welcoming. Don’t get me wrong you need a good few euros for a top notch steak but it will be the best money that you’ve ever spent on a steak, I can say hand on heart that I have never eaten steak cooked so well and of such good quality in many many restaurants across the world. I would fly back to Amsterdam tomorrow for a steak here without a doubt. So moving on to pudding, and I’m not a huge one for desserts but the strawberry cheesecake is amazing. Great selection of drinks and the house red is fab. If you fancy a few pre drinks the London Bridge pub is few doors up and a good pub and if you want a lovely hotel go to the Renaissance which is about 2 mins away, book a lounge access room...4 hours comp lounge bar for drinks before you head out! But going back to Toro you really can’t go wrong here if you are a steak lover, not great for vegetarians ( my wife ), and could add a really amazing veggie dish that isn’t mushroom or aubergine, thankfully she loves fish so had Salmon but this is a steak house and on that note the best I have been to. Sometimes we heavily rely on trip advisor for reviews on where to eat and are often influenced by bitter and false reviews but please know that my review is open and honest and I would not hesitate in recommending Toro Dorado to anyone. I can’t wait to go back. If in Amsterdam and you love steak then go.

1  Thank Dodgster
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I had an extraordinary stay at Toro Dorado, they have an excellent service, really fast and they make me feel like an special guest. Food was really tasty and I'll come back again very soon. I totally recommend Toro Dorado if you visit Amsterdam and you like to eat good meat cuts.

1  Thank Ángel N