“Best option in Amsterdam!”

Ashoka - Kinkerstraat
Get food delivered
Ranked #43 of 4,516 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$17 - US$32
Neighborhood: Oud West
Description: This is the second location of Ashoka Restaurant. You can enjoy the same delicious Indian and Nepalese food in Ashoka Kinkerstraat too. Visit us and let us surprise you.
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Best option for Nepali and Indian food. There are some great Indian restaurants in Amsterdam, but Ashoka is the best in my opinion. Their Naans are high quality. Their curries top notch and clear choice between mild, medium or spicy and they all taste well.
Good and friendly delivery too.

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank wolffman1973
Karma, Owner at Ashoka - Kinkerstraat, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Dear wolffman1973,

Thank you very much for your recommendation. We are glad to know that we met your expectation. We hope to see you soon again.

Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed 15 March 2020

Great napalese restaurant.Me and my family enjoyed the delicious food of Ashoka kinder, never eaten such a wonderful chaumin..

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Happy8423
Reviewed 22 February 2020

What a lovely restaurant serving delicious Indian and Nepalese food. We arrived early evening having booked earlier on in the day. The restaurant was quiet, probably because storm Ciara was raging outside. We received a very warm welcome and the staff were very attentive and pleasant and guided us with our order. The food was delicious and well presented; the service was quick and we enjoyed a lovely evening. Highly recommended to anyone looking for great Indian food when staying in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 11 February 2020

Everything was perfect! The staff was very pleasant and the food was delicious! Give it a try, you'll be satisfied for sure!!

Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

What a great place! Lovely staff. The best Indian food I've had in a long time. I can really recommend what we had - butter chicken, chicken korma, and keema naan. I tried momos for the first time and they were delicious! I mentioned it was my birthday and they surprised me with a dessert and sparkler - made my night! Thank you so much! Next time I'm in Amsterdam, I'll be back for sure.

2  Thank flobo5