“Ashoka Kinker”

Get food delivered
Ranked #43 of 4,516 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$17 - US$32
Neighborhood: Oud West
Description: This is the second location of Ashoka Restaurant. You can enjoy the same delicious Indian and Nepalese food in Ashoka Kinkerstraat too. Visit us and let us surprise you.
Reviewed 22 February 2020

What a lovely restaurant serving delicious Indian and Nepalese food. We arrived early evening having booked earlier on in the day. The restaurant was quiet, probably because storm Ciara was raging outside. We received a very warm welcome and the staff were very attentive and pleasant and guided us with our order. The food was delicious and well presented; the service was quick and we enjoyed a lovely evening. Highly recommended to anyone looking for great Indian food when staying in Amsterdam.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed 11 February 2020

Everything was perfect! The staff was very pleasant and the food was delicious! Give it a try, you'll be satisfied for sure!!

Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

What a great place! Lovely staff. The best Indian food I've had in a long time. I can really recommend what we had - butter chicken, chicken korma, and keema naan. I tried momos for the first time and they were delicious! I mentioned it was my birthday and they surprised me with a dessert and sparkler - made my night! Thank you so much! Next time I'm in Amsterdam, I'll be back for sure.

2  Thank flobo5
Reviewed 8 February 2020

Great service. We arrived at 10:30pm when I believe the restaurant closes at 11pm. Very welcoming, quick service and delicious food!

Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

Amazing food. The kindest waitress. Nice atmosphere. All of it for a reasonable price. The dishes were very tasty and the portions served were also very good. Not too much.