“Tasty food at reasonable prices”
Review of Lime Leaf

Lime Leaf
Ranked #2,023 of 4,628 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Description: In our kitchen in Amsterdam we make a great variety dishes inspired by the Indochina region. Come and enjoy our Thai, Vietnamese and Singaporean food and drinks with in a relaxed and buzzing atmosphere! We're looking forward to meet you.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I dined here on a quiet evening and enjoyed my meal a lot. I had Spring Rolls and Grilled Garlic Gamba, both of which were tasty and in generous portions. Service was quick and friendly.
Marie Heinekenplein is my 'local square' and I will certainly eat here again.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

i went with my boyfriend, we paid 35 euros for noodles and one starter. the noodles were all broken and overlooked. the starter was ok, would not be back, flavourless and expensive. you are better of with some street food, supermarket ready to eat meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

we had a fast and nice lunch. friendly service. we had pho and ramen ramen soup and they tasted authentic. friendly service.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

It was a very hot day and as soon as we sat down we asked for tap water which the server rudely informed us that they don’t serve tap water and asked us to take our water bottle off the table.... Forgive me for thinking water should be free. 5€ for a small bottle of water is ridiculous and we should have left straight away.

The food was average for the price and the staff were just standing around talking loudly to each other. Would not recommend anyone waisting their time and money.

4  Thank tarlsj
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The food was mediocre, not bad but the Asian fastfood chain next door has better food in my opinion and is half the price..

Staff was rude and did give an unwelcome feeling. Also their hostile response concerning providing tap water made us feel like cash cows for the restaurant. We wondered why the restaurant was empty around dinner time but now we know why

Date of visit: June 2018