Lowest prices for your stay
$85
$75
Booking.com$85
Priceline$85
ZenHotels.com$91
All reviews train station junior suite nice stay amazing hotel city gym stains netherlands euros
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2021 via mobile

They asked to pay an extra (€ 14 per day) for the breakfast! First time in my life I heard something like this. The Room's floor was poor and damaged carpet. I really could not think that a groip like Radisson can manage their hotels in this way. Stay away!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Özgen Saginc, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2021

Dear Carlo,

Thank you for your feedback. I believe it to be standard industry practice to charge for breakfast. At our hotel if breakfast is not included in your reservation you can actually add it on for a discounted price of 12,50 per day at check-in. Without reservation our restaurant charges their full price of 14,50. If this was not clear to you I apologize for that.
I will pass on your room number to our maintenance department to address the issue with the carpeting.

Reviewed November 9, 2021

Only the cleaning problem, we asked 3 Times for cleaning, but evertime they have only sorted our room, they never cleaned there, because our blanket was still dirty. But people in restaurant and bar were really supportive and friendly.also good breakfast

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is pretty much new, we stayed there, the location is very convenient right next to a main metro station. The place is big, unlike the small size hotels in downtown Amsterdam.
The bar was great and the staff is very professional and friendly, and although I might recommend this more to a business type trips we had fun staying as fun fun type a trip.

Room tip: Try the indoor pool,anit big but it was a plus we enjoyed
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Özgen Saginc, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your visit to Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West.
I am delighted that you chose Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West for your stay.

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West

Reviewed November 2, 2021

I wait 1:15 hours to check in, even though no one was in front of me. The front desk was not manned. It has never happened to me that the reception in a hotel was unmanned 1:15. Unfortunately this is not acceptable. I was about to leave the hotel and look for another hotel, but it was shortly after midnight and as a tourist I didn't have the opportunity to find something quickly.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Özgen Saginc, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the service at reception wasn't as it should be. Normally our reception is manned 24/7. So if you'd like to discuss this incident in further detail, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
We would love to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed October 28, 2021 via mobile

Booked 2 nights for June 2022 with free cancellation, cancelled booking over a month ago and am still yet to receive a refund. I have had to now instruct my credit card company to reclaim the money as neither the reception or front office manager are now responsive to emails. Truly awful company to deal with.

Room tip: Free cancellation means nothing if they don’t refund you!
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 254ched
Özgen Saginc, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2021

Dear 254ched, Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that we were not able to convince you of our "yes I can "service. As we changed to a new property management system combined with high occupancy and low levels of staffing, some requests can take longer than our normal response time. I can assure you that we will process your refund and respond to all your communication. Unfortunately we are not able to link this review to a reservation in our system, so please contact the hotel directly for a proper handling of your request. So hopefully we can welcome you an other time at our hotel. Kind regards, Özgen Saginc General Manager Park Inn by Radisson Amsterdam City West