“Absolutely fantastic!”

Jack White's Creative Fish & Chips
Ranked #39 of 472 Restaurants in Maastricht
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Description: Introducing a modern twist on Classic Fish & Chips together with crafted beers, seasonal cocktails and cheeky wines. Its probably not what you were expecting!
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This restaurant deserves to be voted one of the best in Maastricht. Everything has been thought out to the last detail, the presentation, the design, the matching of the drinks to the food was perfect. A really friendly welcome, we went there as a family of four and each one of us loved every dish. It was such a great experience and nothing was too much trouble. The sides of curry sauce, garlic and truffle mayonnaise were so delicious. We have visited Maastricht many, many times and this restaurant is beating the others hands down. Well done !

1  Thank daviescornwall

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Wanna have a good meal and not the usual? Go for Jack white's fish and chips. It won't disappoint you! Lovely food and good service. Choose from a variety of sauces to go with your chips.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We only went there because of the good reviews. The fish was good quality. My kids and wife had the chicken and it was not that fresh and quite hard. I felt the good was like fast food but glamourised and a premium price tag added. Good selection of beers though. Won't return but worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Last weekend went with my family to Jack White's Fish & Chips and we all loved it! Great selection of beers that we normally don't find anywhere else, very friendly service, clean place, very well located and excellent food. The selections of fish is good and for all different tastes but they also offer chicken (in case that one of your friends doesn't like fish but still wants to join the party); white plenty of hand-cut fries. We really liked it and would surely like to recommend it!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had a pleasure to be in this place on 18.07. I picked it as it was almost only one where the atmosphere was calm and quiet, and you had a lot of space to sit comfortably and relax.

Food offered by Jack White's is really good. I had one with Basilica tempura. You could feel that fish is fresh and taste lovely. Chips with sauce - no complains. I also had spiced Moscow mule which made my day. Definitely would recommend it for friend meeting or lunch/dinner after busy day at work. For sure I will visit it again when I will be in Maastricht.

Staff? Pleasant, also nice "surprise" that when I was speaking in English, staff also replied in English and not in Dutch how it happened in 90% of places I've been in this town.

Regards