“Slow service”

Bagels & Beans
Ranked #7 of 118 Restaurants in Heerlen
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: From breakslow to lunch, for eat in or takeout. With much love we prepare and bring you delicious bagels, slash fresh juichen, various coffee with our Arabica Coffee Single Origin from the Jansson Estate in Panama. Tasty salads , organic , healthy, sweets.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Went in with my son, we felt we were ignored as there was only a few people in there at the time. The staff stood around chatting and tables had not been cleared. I tried to attract the attention of the staff but the blanked me, so we left. I have been to the one in Maastricht and it was the opposite busy great staff and made me and my family feel welcome.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Love the bagels and the fresh juice served here. The location is also perfect, in the centrum Heerlen at the Pancratiusplein.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

If you like fair trade food, great flavours and bubbly happy service, this is the place to be. Everyone is friendly and helpfull. The food is delicious and they have lots of choice. I love coming here!

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Cozy cafe with a terrace, excellent cappuccino and tasty fresh choices for breakfast/lunch. The service is always a bit slow but the staff are quite pleasant. The menus are written in both Dutch and English which is very helpful, they have decaf available, there are options for vegetarians on the menu, and even alternate dairy free milk substitutes. A great place for coffee in Heerlen.

Bagelsbeansheerlen, Eigenaar at Bagels & Beans, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Hi Somanyruns :-)

Thank you very much for your kind message! We hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards team Bagels & Beans Heerlen

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Since my best friend is vegan I had to make sure to find a nice vegan friendly spot in my new hometown Heerlen. She came all the way from Wiesbaden/ Germany to visit me. We were pleased to find a friendly and cozy spot located downtown. The service was very friendly and were able to help out with the vegan choice. The food and the drinks were great and of good quality. Of course I had to pull off a star because of the prices. If I compare this to my bagels café in cologne, it could've been a little cheaper. I don't see a reason why healthy food has to be more expensive than junk. But I guess this is a learning process people have to go through. Bottom line, great food, good service but a little too expensive in my opinion.
Tot ziens :)

Bagelsbeansheerlen, Eigenaar at Bagels & Beans, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you on the feedback and nice review! We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your visit :-) We hope tot see you again soon!

Tot een volgende keer :-)

Team B&B Heerlen.