Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - de Cantharel
US$76
US$70
Hotel de Echoput(Apeldoorn)
2,355 results
All reviewsa la carteexcellent hotelguest roomslocal beernice environmentseating arealong weekend stayquiet roomthe ground floorconference centergreat spabuffet optionamazing eveningby footstayed for two nightsfamily weekendnational park
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I stopped here for one night whilst on business in Apeldoorn.

Initially I was a little concerned by the size of this hotel, it is a large and busy hotel, but the service is amazing and very efficient.

The reception staff are helpful and friendly and I was quickly booked in. The room is huge, and so is the bathroom. The decoration in the room, and indeed the rest of the hotel is very modern yet classic and is very well maintained. The hotel itself has an air of quiet efficiency about it.

I ate in the restaurant and was very pleasantly surprised by the exceptionally high quality of the food on offer, and the service again was brilliant.

After a good nights sleep in the very quiet room I enjoyed a selection of the breakfast items on offer - continental and cooked....it was all very enjoyable.

whilst this is obviously a large hotel which can cater for large corporate events it retains a very friendly and personal feel to it which would make it a lovely hotel for a holiday break also.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2015

I loved my room. And I loved breakfast.
Seriously, my room was huge and the bathroom was also very big, with th shower cabin and bathtub separately. And this was a standard room. The place is really great and relaxing, with lots of possibilities - sauna, Turkish baths etc. I can imagine this hotel being great for different occasions - family holidays, company seminars etc. I could recommend it to anyone. Unfortunately I was there only for one night, but I got everything I needed - relaxing atmosphere, good night sleep, good wifi, nice service and delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2015

most helpful desk/ breakfast service .rooms very clean and pretty outside dining was beautiful overall the best hotel I have stayed .overall impression was outstanding lower room with patio was very nice to sit outside and drink coffee .

Room Tip: any room looked good to me I picked back room lower level
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2015

We needed to destress and this was the perfect place to do it. From your room you can walk straight into the forest and take lovely walks in a beautiful area. Come back to comfortabel rooms and very good food which doesn't break the bank. We usually only have breakfast in the hotels we stay in, but here we stayed for every meal :) Only down side is no salads on the lunch menu.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kaatje57
Reviewed 24 May 2015

We booked a suite and what a nice surprise we got. It was a modern well appointed suite with 2 bedrooms and very comfortable beds. Ok it was a drive to Apeldoorn but the hotel food was good and we really didn't need to leave the hotel to eat elsewhere.
The suite was very clean and we think at 120 euros a great price. If you are in Apeldoorn then stay here.

Room Tip: The suites are great for families.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family