“Wow!”

Ranked #37 of 2,196 Restaurants in Zurich
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oerlikon
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I've heard about this restaurant from a friend and i was satisfied from the result... Had the Gentleman's entrecote on a hot stone, cooked it just like i want... Amazing!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Adam M

Reviewed September 1, 2016

We had a team dinner at Rolli's and we were overall satisfied. The prices are absolutely okay for Zürich - I cannot understand why other people complain about it.
The side dishes and the steaks were very good, being served on a hot stone made it quite an experience. The service was forthcoming and friendly, and the pace of the serving was appropriate. The ambience is not really suited for a business dinner with clients, but for a team dinner or a casual private evening it is absolutely fine.
The only room for improvement are the sauces, as the BBQ sauce is not a classic smoky, dark one, but rather a cocktail sauce.

1  Thank 878DavidN878
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

This place mixes Americana with a unique stone cooking steak experience. I had heard about this local gem from many different and reliable sources but never went. I now wish I had done so earlier. The whole dining experience was amazing and the steak was fantastic. To top it off, the price was very reasonable for ZURICH standards. I now have my go to steakhouse!

Reviewed August 20, 2016

Everything was good - amazing food, friendly service, nice interior :)
You need to book a table, there a lot of people!

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I go to this restaurant every time I'm in town for a visit, and we always have a great time. Better than any other hot rock steakhouse I've been to.