“Great location :)”

Cuisines: Italian, Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very liked the food here. I think it’s pretty easy to find the place. So it’s easy to tell your friends how to get there

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Bad service with a waiter who was cynical and corrected us in several occasions.
The risotto was watery, and served into something which looked like some farm wooden pot which did not make any impression but just took space and made it difficult to reach to the food.
Others with us found their food also quite disappointing and the wine by the glass was served directly in the glass which didn't let the guests to see what bottle it was coming from, and we understood why: it was really bad.
To ad salt to injury, the bill was very expensive.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

It was not the first time I visited Ticino, for solo dinner, dinner with friends and even business dinners.. at all times the atmosphere was great, the service really good and the good amazing!! Highly recommend :)

Adeline A, Responsable relations publiques at Le Ticino, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your feed-back

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I was looking for a restaurant and didn't see many choices (I was about 2 streets away from a lot of places I found out later on). Anyway, this place met every requirement:
outside seating, food, and beer so i stopped there to try and map out my plans for the evening. The waitress is a big part of my rating. She was extremely nice and answered a lot of questions about location/area. Recommended subway stop where it was more "happening" part of town etc. I was being indecisive as all getout about what to order and she didn't seemed annoyed with me and just kept coming back to see if I decided. She may have felt a little sorry for me being solo in the country alone and didn't speak the languages but I felt a warmth about her that was very appreciated. I ended up choosing a pizza. It was good and hit the spot. I'd prefer pepperoni but I've noticed all around Europe they prefer the salami. I would re-order this and can recommend for sure. I'd like to try another Italian dish next time.

Thank you for the feed-back and so glad you received a warm welcome. Its such an important point for us, just as much as the quality of the dishes.
Wish you lots of fun during your trip in Lausanne & Switzerland

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Was here twice during my 5-day stay in Lausanne. Food was good especially the prawns.

BeKim the restaurant manager provided great service - Extremely friendly and warm. Makes you feel like a Friend. Was extremely proud when he said he visited our hometown just a week before we came to Lausanne.

Price wise, reasonable compared with other good restaurants. A stone's throw from Lausanne station too.

Keep it up BeKim!

Adeline A, Responsable relations publiques at Le Ticino, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Thank you. Im gonna make sure Beekim see your feedback!!