Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I stayed at Arnolds B&B in Fed'15 for 2 nights. We had nice room with a balcony and stunning view. The room had a comfortable bed, small refrigerator, a couch and TV. The B&B is within a walking distance from bus stop, train station and restaurants, thus, making it a very convenient place to stay. Definitely recommend it :)

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Totally loved the location, nice atmosphere and friendliness of the hosts. We were pleasantly surprised to have quite a spacious room with a terrace and an amazing view. And my personal favorite was the trampoline in the backyard. Definitely worth to check out!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Our family of 6 people stayed at Arnolds B&B for 7 nights. We had three of the four rooms booked which were all very nice, comfortable and cleaned daily. This lovely B&B has spectacular views from each room and it is situated in a very central location making it within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, train stations etc. This is a great place to stay with reasonable rates. We plan to come back to Interlaken and will hope to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I stayed at Arnolds B&B for 3 nights in July 2015 and loved it. The owners couldn't be there but they organised a key for me and e-mailed me to make sure that everything was ok. And it was. The B&B is well situated, just a short walk from the hustle and bustle of Interlaken, but nevertheless in a quiet neighbourhood. My room was clean and very complete, with a seperate bathroom, a comfortable bed and a small refrigerator. The view from my window was stunning.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2015

The room was wonderful, very comfortable, and had a mountain view that was amazing. Very quiet neighborhood and walking distance to town. The host Armin was a really nice guy, full of knowledge about the area, made sure everything was to our liking, provided a fantastic breakfast, and was just fun to be around. My brother and I stayed 2 nights and it was wonderful. Their cat Sandy would come visit at breakfast time to get some attention.

Room tip: all rooms are nice. there are 4 rooms.
Date of stay: May 2015