“Restaurant in the historic centre ”
Review of Spaghetti Factory

Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #152 of 1,853 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bourg-de-Four
Description: Our restaurant welcomes you 7 days a week from 11am to 11pm, kitchen open all day.Choose your pasta, choose your sauce and enjoy one of our 30 specialities. We also propose a large choice of salads as well as different pieces of meat and fish.Nicely located in between the old town and the main shopping area, our restaurant, as well as our terrace procures a nice atmosphere for a family dinner, a business lunch or just for a drink or just to enjoy one of our delicious deserts.
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant, we went in this restaurant during our holidays in Geneva
Pasta is not like in Italy but the plate was interesting with a pleasant taste
The prices are a little expensive but Geneve is not cheap

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We sat down due to the aspect looking one way at the Cathedral towering over us, and the other down towards a small marina and through the old town.

We didnt actually realise it was a Spaghetti Factory for a few minutes, however we started so we finished.

Lovely coffee, polite service met us, then decent bowls of pasta with plenty of the ingredients aside the pasta itself, and tasty too. A nice glass of Brunello, and not too expensive all things considered and we had a pleasant experience and surprise

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Always good to eat their and have really good type of pasta and coffee also staff are friendly and location is good

Reviewed 18 January 2018

They had a large blackboard menu outside with a special feature, pumpkin seed squash ravioli which spoke to me. I slipped into a seat outside and soon ordered with a sangria on its way. It was peaceful to sit there and take in what was around me. As my plate was dropped, my mouth quickly watered. Right in front of me was a beautiful plate of ravioli which I couldn't wait to sink my fork into. The pumpkin seeds had the perfect crunch to the creamy plate. I enjoyed every bite, and it had an amazing way of melting in my mouth. Definitely a fan and I'm glad I was patient and came across this incredible place.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We’d been visiting that place on a very first night in Geneva. You can find around 20 kinds of spaghetti!!! Lots of choices. We went for ‘Golden eye’ and ‘el pesto’- were really satisfied with taste of ordered food. The prices of spaghetti range from 16-25 “Swiss francs”.