“Pleasant surprise ”
Review of The Little Kitchen

The Little Kitchen
Reserve with
The Little Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 1,882 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$3 - US$37
Cuisines: French, Italian
Description: In the heart of Geneva, The Little Kitchen is an unpretentious restaurant. Using seasonal and local products, our recipes are sImple, authentic and unique. The only place in Geneva to serve real COMFORT FOOD! If you are in a hurry, don't worry we do take away! The Little Kitchen Team
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

It's just a small place right by the river, but boy, their burger was good! Service was also excellent, as Arbie, our server was Nice, warm and friendly. He set up a table for us outside, and we enjoyed our lunch! The Gorgonzola pasta was also good! Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Geneva is complicated in the search for good food at restaurants that won't break the bank. We wandered by this crowded little place and got a table right on the water. It is about as close to a "diner" as one could get in Geneva. The service people are stretched thin but try to keep up. They are nice and do spend time with you (and others). Clearly this is a local hangout. The real gem of this is the food, there are interesting twists on the norm and quite good. They pick a few things they know they do well and stick with it. I had the kim chee burger which was very good. Everything we saw looked good and I wish I could order one of everything.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

The Little Kitchen is the perfect spot hidden by the river! My friend and I were starving after working and then an event, so we tried to find something close when we stumbled on the Little Kitchen. We immediately got a table by the river with menus. We shared some food, and everything we had was delicious! The wait staff is friendly and happy (which is always nice in Switzerland). Everything was easy-going and had such a good atmosphere without being super over-priced on top of it. I will definitely come back here again when in Geneva!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We wanted to have a light lunch on the first day we arrived in Geneva. My friend googled the nearby restaurants when we were still in the Ambassador hotel lobby and he found the little kitchen.
It was 5 minutes walk across the Rhon river but when we arrived the place was full. The size of the restaurant was small may take no more than 10-15 people inside and almost the same amount outside. Flak, the young handsome gentleman offered us a seating at the bar, and we accepted.
The menu had different items, all looked very good.
My friend and I ordered grilled beef sandwiches with Salad and French fries. The food was freshly prepared, we could see a lady cocking it on a hot plate from where we sat at the bar. My other friend ordered chicken with Bulgur which he described as awesome.
This place is family owned, Flak is the son, his mom, dad and sister run the place in addition to him.
The prices of this restaurant were very convenient compared to how high they were everywhere else in Geneva. I recommend this place if you were looking for a well priced, fresh friendly restaurant in Geneva.

2  Thank Shakir J
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My wife and I stopped here while en route to the Old Town. The food was okay, not great. The salads were actually our favorite part of the meals. Staff was okay (note: compared to American standards, every restaurant in Europe is insufferably slow -- so I'm not judging on the basis of speed). Other reviewers have expressed having a great experience at this restaurant, so perhaps we came for the wrong thing.