“Best crepe ever!!!”

Ranked #956 of 1,892 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cité
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Best crepe ever! I always come here for crepe in Geneva. Nice location, atmosphere and great food! 2nd time in 2018 and will be back again next month!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We walked out of the cathedral and stumbled upon this place. Compared to the restaurants in the rest of Geneva this felt lovely and relaxed. In the early afternoon, most of the outdoor seating was in the shade as well, a bonus in this heatwave. Service was very slow and it would have been nice to order drinks before looking at the menu. However they cook every crepe to order so the speed is to be expected. We had the spinach, cheese and egg crêpes which were delicious. We'd planned to have sweet crêpes for pudding but were too full! For two crêpes and two cokes I paid 36 CHF which is cheaper than a lot of Geneva restaurants.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

When we found the place, we thought the terrace looked quite nice. We sat down and ordered, and when the food arrived, we were shocked. We both had a normal salad, which was fine, except for the fact that it was drowned in store-bought dressing. After that, I had ordered a crêpe with goats cheese and tomatoes, and my friend had ordered a crêpe with spinach, tomatoes and eggs. My crêpe was acceptable, but not really food though. The goats cheese was fine, but the lukewarm tomatoes weren’t really tasty. Also, there was a bug handful of lettuce on it, which I didn’t expect and also did not taste any good. My friends crêpe was awful. The cheese looked like partly melted fondue cheese and the spinach was obviously frozen spinach, and not fresh one. A few pieces of hard boiled eggs to top it off. We both could not finish our meals, and the whole thing cost us way too much for what it was.
Apart from the server being very friendly, there was nothing very good about this place, and we would not recommend it.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place whilst visiting the old town. Lovely place overlooking the cathedral. The crepe’s were absolutely delicious! Would go again.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This creperie in the Old Town is attractive and very convenient for visitors to the Cathedral. It is, however, fairly expensive and I found the savoury crepes (galettes) very acceptable, but slightly inferior to those that I know and love in Brittany. Good selection of ice creams, but avoid the Banana Split. Expensive, but this is Geneva city centre and here you are paying for a very touristy location too. The service was pleasant, but very slow. Unlikely to go back; there are better places to eat in the city centre.