Book In Advance

from US$172.60
from US$206.20
from US$139.00
2,677 results
All reviews worth the climb narrow steps surrounding countryside beautiful tower easy climb great views from the top bell tower afraid of heights worth the effort sunny day ticket office the main square gelato lockers claustrophobic camera tallest
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My husband I did this earlier today and wow, it is 100% worth the climb to get to the top!

I feel you should do this climb verses the dumo climb because you go up higher than the dome and you can see the cathedral and domes when you get up there!

You can pay when you get there and you'll climb up a few flights of stairs, where you will have to store your bag in a locker. Then, you climb up tons of stairs to get to the top! I need a knee replacement and I'm pregnant, so needless to say I was huffing and puffing when I got to the top! But, the views are STUNNING!

You will be squished when people squeeze past you because the stairs are so narrow and only allow one at a time to climb up or down. Many people either waited on a "bigger" step, while someone squeezed by.

2  Thank sarahwY5274QM
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Go up this tower when you visit Siena, it's really worth it. Children up to 6 years can go up easy and they will enjoy it!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We came as a family - a father and two children. When we wanted to buy a ticket and directly asked whether they give a family discount, they told us that they don’t. LATER WE FOUND OUT THAT THEY DO SELL FAMILY TICKETS. We could have saved 5€. Please ask directly for a family ticket. Nevertheless the view is magnificent. Honestly it is worth the climb. We just regret the behaviour of the staff.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Well worth €10 for the climb. Some parts of the stairway are narrow but not too difficult to negotiate. We ascended on a Sunday afternoon and didn't have to wait. Once you've climbed to the first floor you have to leave your bag in a locker (free) but you can take a camera with you. Fantastic views once you get to the top and it only takes a few minutes to climb. Do it!

1  Thank Conad_rules
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Great tour that borders and watches over the Piazza del Campo. Impresive construction with great architecture