“Love the handbags”

Madani
Ranked #56 of 359 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Leather shop, which specializes in bags of Italian craftsmanship and small gift items made in-store
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Madani carries the best quality handbags that are authentically made in Florence, I love their unique and classy design, I bought 2 handbags and totally in love with them.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"life"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I discovered Madani many years ago, by chance, during my first visit to Florence and over the years purchased a number of handbags - all beautifully crafted, of exceptional quality and reasonably priced. Every single bag is still in use, they seem to have become more beautiful over time. The staff was always helpful and friendly, and I liked coming back.

One of the handbags recently had a piece of metalwork broken, which I tried to have fixed locally, with no luck. Finally I got in touch with the Madani shop. They asked me to send an e-mail with the photo of the broken piece and subsequently they arranged with their factory to have the replacement piece made for me. Pretty soon, I received it via mail with the instruction how to replace the piece myself. Now, I doubt that you'd find this kind of service anywhere else......
Madani is firmly one of my 'must visit' destinations in Florence.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Beautifully crafted and reasonably priced accessories. I love my bracelet. Year's later, it is in wonderful condition. This is a must for anyone who wants to bring home great souvenirs or pick up a unique Italian gift for themselves.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Madani is a lovely shop just down from the Ponte Vecchio which features handmade bracelets, beautiful Italian leather handbags and more. It's a local shop I return to every time I go back to Florence for one-of-a-kind, leather bracelets to give as gifts at home. Its bags are gorgeous, reasonable and meticulously crafted. Madani is incredibly welcoming, has amazing customer service. It also has a website in case you cant; get to Florence. Can't wait for my next trip to Florence and Madani!

1  Thank rlsherrow
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We have been to Florence and purchased handbags at Madani three times. Each time, the experience was wonderful. The staff was friendly and helpful and the handbags are beautiful and unique. They were most helpful when upon our trip home,one of the medallions fell off one of our handbags. They shipped a new one without charge and without question. We will return to the store each time we visit Florence. It is just as much part of our fond memories as the beautiful city.