“Beautifully crafted & reasonably priced accessories”
Review of Madani

Madani
Ranked #56 of 359 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Leather shop, which specializes in bags of Italian craftsmanship and small gift items made in-store
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Beautifully crafted and reasonably priced accessories. I love my bracelet. Year's later, it is in wonderful condition. This is a must for anyone who wants to bring home great souvenirs or pick up a unique Italian gift for themselves.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"life"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Madani is a lovely shop just down from the Ponte Vecchio which features handmade bracelets, beautiful Italian leather handbags and more. It's a local shop I return to every time I go back to Florence for one-of-a-kind, leather bracelets to give as gifts at home. Its bags are gorgeous, reasonable and meticulously crafted. Madani is incredibly welcoming, has amazing customer service. It also has a website in case you cant; get to Florence. Can't wait for my next trip to Florence and Madani!

1  Thank rlsherrow
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We have been to Florence and purchased handbags at Madani three times. Each time, the experience was wonderful. The staff was friendly and helpful and the handbags are beautiful and unique. They were most helpful when upon our trip home,one of the medallions fell off one of our handbags. They shipped a new one without charge and without question. We will return to the store each time we visit Florence. It is just as much part of our fond memories as the beautiful city.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We were looking for a bag for my sis-in-law and couldn't find anything. There were so many leather bags in Florence that were somewhat pricey or designing their bags like knock-offs of the designer brands. I didn't like that. When we chanced upon this store, we were pleased with the quality of the bags and their timeless designs. In the end, I couldn't resist the bags & ended up with one for myself as well! The owner seemed to read my mind as I was choosing the bag. She knew what suited my skin colour, etcc...and explained to me why. I had gotten pretty confused looking at all the beautiful bags and wanting every single one! :) We also discovered that the bracelets she made were really pretty & of good quality. You can find similar designs in some souvenir shops in Florence but not of the same high quality.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2016

My wife and I are on our honeymoon and heard great stories about high quality leather goods in Florence. Our coincidental meeting with Dani made the experience authentic and memorable. The owner Dani was extremely friendly and willing to share the art of leather. She explained to us the depth of her products and how they are different than those in central market.

We appreciate the time Dani spent with us and we ended up buying two bags which we feel were of high quality and good value. If you're looking for a true Florence experience I strongly suggest for you to visit this store. I