“Wonderful pastries ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Duomo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The cookies and tiramisu are so delicious. The woman that helped me the first visit was friendly. The next day we decided to sit down for some coffee and a small snack. Our waitress had an attitude from the moment we sat down. And it took her 30 minutes to serve us 2 coffees, one tiramisu, and a few cookies. Keep in mind that all of the desserts are already made sitting in a case. It’s not like they were making it from scratch after you order. She also served my 3 yr old daughter a water glass that had a crack in it. The waitress had glasses so try to avoid her if possible.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,084)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We have been walking and doing tours for days now and stumbled into the oasis. Super comfortable chairs and inside during this rainy day.

The food is good, bar service is very slow and the prices are high. But you expect this when you see how nice a place this is.

Doing over do it, or you will need a bank loan to pay your bill.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have been sitting and wait for order taking for more than 30 minutes but still can’t get any server for assistance! Servers are just chatting, cleansing tables in slow motion. They make me feel that they ignore me purposely just because I’m a Chinese! For any tourist, i highly recommend you NOT to visit this restaurant!!!!! It’s no point to pay money which ruin your mood. It’s the poorest dining experience ever!

2  Thank ceciliawong226
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My review is based entirely on getting a cappuccino here. Our group had multiple cappuccino's every day around Italy, and the consensus was that Gilli was the best. Not only that, it was actually reasonably priced. I believe we paid 1.90 Euro, whereas some other places - like Venice for instance - would charge 3 Euro for a stand-up cappuccino. Highly recommend stopping in for one - you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We were 7 people whom was going on gilli for a Quick snack, but we were quickly met by a rude waitor, and weird food/drinks... they even made us wait up to 20 minutes from the first person to get their food, to the last.
I do NOT recommend this place at all... stay away and find something else.

2  Thank Sylvester F