“Quaint Oasis in Florence”
Review of Konnubio

Konnubio
Reserve with
Konnubio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #388 of 2,977 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$59 - US$117
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Description: A short walk from the Duomo, KONNUBIO restaurant is the ultimate multi-concept restaurant located in the historic center of beautiful Florence. The refined structure and natural chic of KONNUBIO restaurant includes 4 "salle a manger" including the beautiful interior garden. The halls, convivial and welcoming, are all united by one common denominator: GOOD FOOD. In fact at KONNUBIO you can taste different cuisines as Tuscan, international, vegan and vegetarian ... and the extensive wine list allows a real Winetasting Esperience, with local wines, international and bio. KONNUBIO restaurant, Via dei Conti 8r Florence
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had been traveling all day, lugging around our suitcases, and we arrived at the restaurant right before it started to downpour. It was such a beautiful restaurant. Our favorite dining experience in Italy by far. The servers were very attentive, and even stored our luggage in a locked closet for us. The food was outstanding, and the pricing was VERY fair. We had an incredible bottle of wine that our server recommended, with some outstanding food pairings. We can't wait to get back to Florence to enjoy Konnubio again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,534)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Tonight we had this big model from US to take out and decided to try a place we always see from the outside and never got in.
The place was Konnubio: from the outside looks like a cute restaurant well equipped and designed.
We entered and sat at our table.
The waitress was not taking care about us so I tried to break the ice saying something nice and what I get back was a rude answer.
A good way to start I thought.
We ordered and since was taking quiete a long time asked for some bread.... nothing happened.
After the third time we asked for it we got it.
They sent something to welcome us (after 45 mins) and right after started to serve our dishes.
Two of us took Yellow Octopus: has been served a fried octopus... now, maybe someone should have advise it was fried since was not written on the menu. They were sent back and replaced with octopus cooked otherwise.
I took black /yellow spaghetti with raspberry and crayfish. Was not even possible to eat because it was extra salted.
Sent back and served again in a better way.
Second dish.
One of us (same who chose the octopus served fried) chose also codfish.
Once again the fish was served fried. Once again on the Menu was not written in any way. Once again none advised.
Sent back and not replaced.
The Maître D’ came and suggested to offer us a selection of desserts to apologize for what happened.
Finished and asked for the check.
Surprise: the codfish was accounted and so the selection of desserts which were meant to be offered by the Maître D’ . When I gave him the card to pay I made him notice the codfish and he put it down.
BUT
The service was not relevant at all.
The waitress were both rude and if I am paying, because if I José this place I knew since the beginning I was paying an higher price also for the service, I want the service to be on point.
I don’t expect to be referred with “you” but “You”.
Conclusion:
For me it’s undoubtedly a big NO
NEVER GONNA SEE ME AGAIN
M

4  Thank Marco d
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We ate dinner here earlier in the week. We were welcomed warmly, and generally enjoyed our meal. We started off with a mixed salad, a fennel salad, very good green beans and sauteed spinach (admittedly not typical American appetizers). Everything was quite well-done. The main courses were equally good, excellent gnudi (dumplings with riccota and spinach ) and spaghetti with anchovies, pine nuts and raisins. My only quibble with the restaurant was that prices were somewhat on the high side.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here eight weeks, and have been to many, many restaurants, but Konnubio stands out. The food is delicious, meticulously prepared, and visually stunning. The restaurant itself is lovely, charming tables, gorgeous lighting. Service is attentive. The prices are in line with other white tablecloth restaurants. Lovely.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

small portions for the price,,,best to walk on by,..and find better food with far less damage to the pockets.

1  Thank d n