“Amazing ”

Ranked #8 of 657 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Erected during Roman times, this is the most ancient and photographed bridge in Florence, which is characterized by three arches and two wide arcades on each side housing the famous and unusual "botteghe" or shops.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to Florence several times and also have lots of local friends there. Every time I cross the Arno I somehow deviate my tour through il Ponte Vecchio . The energy of the place is incomparable. The beauty and atmosphere, unique.
It’s a masterpiece!

Write a ReviewReviews (15,205)
All reviews
in 523 reviews
"goldsmiths"
in 77 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amaizing view in the only original bridge left in Florence after the World War II, make sure you go there at sunset.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a good place to window shop and browse.I mostly saw jewelry at the bridge shops. Pass through the bridge to explore Florence across the Arno.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yes we walked on the Ponte Vecchio, yes it was crowded, yes we loved the jewellry stores. No I would not go back another time, been there done that - and you need to.