Hotel Cellai(Florence)
US$134
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$280
US$175
US$136
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$258
C-Hotels Ambasciatori(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$81
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$447
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsguest houserecommend ilaround the cornera short bus ridelovely guesthousebuy bus ticketswonderful hostsgelatopastry shopour honeymoonwonderful stayrestaurant recommendationslarge bathroomspent nightslovely roomceliaedo
Reviewed 6 September 2015

We have just spent 4 nights at this lovely and charming B and B on the outskirts of Florence, and can thoroughly recommend it. The hotel itself is great, we had a lovely quiet room with a terrace where we could sit and enjoy a glass of wine. The owners were extremely helpful and friendly, with lots of good suggestions about places to visit and where to eat.
We loved the fact that we were outside the city itself, and the frequent buses into Florence stopped just outside the front door. If you are planning a trip to Florence we suggest you book into this charming place. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

I'm currently sitting in the backyard enjoying a glass of Chianti provided by the host, Edo, with my wife. Surrounded by rabbits. What can I say that havent been said before by the other travellers? This is truly an experience, and after seeing the sights in Firenze, we couldn't wait to get back to this almost surreal place. We are having the time of our lives, and this is the best B&B experience I've ever had. Thank you for a wonderful stay, and we hope to see you again some time!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2015

This is hands down the perfect location and environment for a vacation in Florence. 5-10 minutes from the center and in a beautiful residential area, Giglio D'Oro is in the perfect location. Edoardo, the owner, is extremely easy to contact and is very responsive over both phone an email. Right upon arrival, Edoardo and his family are nothing but welcoming and kind. Edo showed us around the B&B, introducing us to his lovely wife and adorable daughter. He also showed us around the area outside and told us great places for food, coffee, etc. Edo was always available with anything you might need during your stay. I can not recommend this place enough!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Danielle I
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Il Giglio d'Oro is a comfortable and quiet place with a soothing, homey atmosphere with a nice garden area and only a handful of rooms. The owner, Edoardo, lives in an apartment in the same building with his family. He is one of the friendliest and most hospitable people I've met. He loves to show you around the B&B or give you a hand with anyone you need.

The actual location of the B&B is great, there are three bus stops (all of which go to the historical center of Florence) within a 30-second walk from the B&B. There are also many eateries, gelaterie, and super markets a short walk away as well.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank Joe I
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Edo is the friendliest person I have ever met in my life. I was very appreciative because I was traveling alone for my birthday. He showed me around the neighborhood (which is a wonderful residential neighborhood) and introduced me to people he knew well that made me delicious food for very little money. His warmth and attention made me feel at home and taken care of. He also made sure that I had everything that I needed and offered me pie every night. There were beautiful bunnies in the garden and the rooms were cute, clean and homey. I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo