Lowest prices for your stay
Eurostars Hotels
Expedia.comUS$158
eDreams
PricelineUS$161
1,384 results
All reviews beautiful hotel central location antique furniture breakfast room reception staff cannoli superior room old town room was large on foot pastries street centre city veronica terrace century
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

I booked this place on the understanding that it had a car park on site. After initially being given an incorrect address from the booking company, I rang the hotel to be told the car park was full but I could park elsewhere and walk a few hundred metres from there, which with bags and having arrived late at night was not welcome. This could have been manageable but the receptionist gave us the wrong directions and walked in blasting heat the wrong way for 80 minutes and several further phone calls before finding the property. Unlike the description, there was no bath but this was fortunately rectified. At gone midnight we finally went in search of food as there wasn’t even a bottle of water in the hotel.
The following morning at checkout I aired my grievances to the manager who insisted everything was fine, prompting me to have to remind him it was his job to satisfy his customers, not fob them off with straight faced B.S.
I would leave this place well alone and let it fester. You can do a lot better.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank stability
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

The hotel is located very central. The rooms are okay nothing special and that is reasonable considering the price. The staff at the front desk were helpful with amongst others recommendations, arranging the transfer to the airport and letting us use the hotel refrigerator (since the one in our room did not work). Overall good value for money.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank A00MI
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

Absolutely wow factor when you enter the hotel from small narrow street of Palermo. Amazing decoration. Hotel is big with lot of corners and rooms to discover and relax. Room was large with TV and small fridge and safe. We had balcony overviewing Quanto Canti, just amazing and breathtaking. Bathroom really need update. Breakfast just normal, because of COVID not much choice. If you want a plate with salami and cheese, you have to ask, which we didn’t know, because nobody mentioned this to us, just when we were leaving breakfast we noticed there must be this option as they brought the plate to the next table. We had just croissant (not amazing), yogurt, fruit. Coffee not the best.
The staff at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Overall this hotel just took our breath with its beauty and we forgive everything else

3  Thank AndreaTul
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Hi there, I don’t normally write reviews BUT with such amazing service from Veronica and the general staff at this lovely hotel, in walking distance of everything you need. The fact that it’s Covid, they also have great hygiene practices in place. No hot breakfast due to Covid but trust me in this hot August weather they provide lovely selection. Thank you from guest Ripa.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Searching_5Star
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

For our anniversary we went to this romantic hotel. It is really incredible and the staff here is really good. Reception helped us a lot with destinations and info about where to go and things to do. The room where we are is really romantic, really big, spacious and nice. It has everything that someone needs, we are really happy with this room, 111, which has a great view of the city centre and street. It is soundproof so you don’t hear the noises from the street but if you open the balcony you have a great view. The bed is really comfortable and big and it is a special place to stay. I would highly recommend every one to come and visit this romantic beautiful hotel that is so incredible. For breakfast I would not recommend to have it every day if you are staying for long in the hotel because you will have the same breakfast every day, there is nothing different or special but it is worth staying in this hotel. It also has a smoking area, a beautiful terrace and a beautiful view of the city. It is in the heart of the city centre so you’ve got lots of attractions, lots of restaurants, pubs bars and lots of stuff to do so I would highly recommend this hotel if you’re a couple or single or a family. Best place you could stay in Palermo.

2  Thank nabil2021