Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
Agoda.com
US$54
Trip.com
US$50
Expedia.comUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
PricelineUS$79
All reviews via roma check in was easy pastries small room clean hotel beautiful room location is great breakfast buffet the main street the heart of the city top floor luggage cappuccino fi shutters maps sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

First, the location is ideal. It is close to many important sites and the hop on hop off stop is around the corner which is handy for day tripping. One of the best restaurants is also just steps away. We loved the breakfast room and the servers.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank travellp4
Fabrizio Di Marino, Direttore generale at Artemisia Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear Thank you so much!

Best regards

Artemisia Staff

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We had an average stay at Artemisia Palace Hotel. Check-in was easy, our room was spacious with a nice window view onto the street. We found the bed very hard and uncomfortable and the air con seemed to take a long time to cool the room.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank reviewer231231
Reviewed 23 August 2020

We stayed there twice, the first time the room was on the top floor and the elevator didn't get there and it was a bit inconvenient to carry the pram up and down all the time but they allowed us to keep it next to the reception.We asked to be changed to a room in a lower floor for our next visit which they did. This room was not as modern as the one on the top floor but it was still very nice.
The location is great to get to know Palermo.
The staff is very friendly and tries their best to assist.
Breakfast was very generous and varied and the staff there very friendly and accommodating as we were travelling with a little one.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Carlo M
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

A good clean hotel with exceptionally friendly staff- but not a four star hotel by a long-shot. Rooms are clean and relatively comfortable but old. Aircon quite noisy. Overall reasonable but far from great

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank rkigervaron
Reviewed 3 March 2020

The location is the only asset, I even considered walking the streets to avoid my smelly, humid and stiflingly stuffy room.

When I arrived they tried to charge me 50% extra compared to online, I asked for their best price twice to get a real price. One receptionist was pleasant, though.

I could hear my neighbours on the phone, at one point declaring he was 'taking a sh**'. I believed him, because I could hear it like he was in my room. It's worse than just bad sound proofing, the building actually reverberates sound and magnifies it which stopped only at 1:30am. I had to wear headphones to block it out.

Then there's the smell. The room smelt like it had been cleaned with dirty water and then not had a window to let out the damp. This makes sense, because there's only one window that opens and it's tiny. The room has no ventilation. Air con works, but makes the room hotter not cooler because the lowest temp setting is too high.

The toilet looked clean but didn't smell it.

They say breakfast is included - it isn't - you must pay for it. (€2 added to bill)

Despite the room being hot, there's no bottles of water, no tooth paste or anything like that. I'm so thirsty.

The entrance to the hotel makes it seem fancy, but it's a thin facade. Rooms on Airbnb are cheaper and superior in everyway.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank reubenms
Artemisiapalacehotel, Direttore at Artemisia Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear guest ,

I think you staied in another hotel not at Artemisia ,if you ask for a best price always we give less than other website, I confirm the breakfast is free at charge ,€ 2,00 per person is the city tax .I think you wrong hotel.

I hope tripadvisor remove this review because is not correct

best regards