Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the main street would recommend this hotel to anyone perfect location excellent recommendations place to stay old town our room was spacious great bathroom major attractions the breakfast area wonderful hotel other guests minute walk mario concierge palazzo luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2021

wow wow wow. My fiance and I only staid one night, but when I say I left feeling like I was leaving my home, I mean it. The staff – every single person we encountered – was incredible. Everything from sending someone on a bicycle to guiding us (driving) to the hotel, to making room for us to park, to suggesting the absolute best places to eat, to lending us 2 masks when we needed more, to simply being so friendly and happy to have us... the list goes on. The room was adorable, charming, clean, and beautiful – not to mention an adorable balcony that we enjoyed our own private aperitivo on. I could go on, but I'll stop, except to say give Andrea, Matteo, and Davide bacci for me!!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Palazzo Natoli, Proprietario at Palazzo Natoli Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Grazie mille! We are so happy when We deliver unique experiences like the one you had. The staff of Palazzo Natoli Boutique Hotel "vi manda un forte abbraccio"

Reviewed 26 June 2021

I stayed 7 days at Palazzo Natoli, I can recommend this hotel without any problems, first because it is ideally situated in the historical center within walking distance of cathedral and palazzo dei normanni- the staff is very dedicated to customers satisfaction and very helpfull in any requests you may have, the rooms are as described on their site, I will return again

Date of stay: June 2021
Palazzo Natoli, Proprietario at Palazzo Natoli Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

It has been a real pleasure to host you and We are very much looking forward to meet you again!

Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

We were amongst the first American tourists arriving to Palermo after the COVID. We stayed at Palazzo Anatolia Boutique Hotel for 4 days. It locates conveniently in the middle of touristic area. Our #305 is well appointed and quiet during the night.
The staff is the asset of this establishment. As they were very friendly and attentive. They all had genuine interest in helping their guests to have the best experience . We have been to over 40 countries and stayed at numerous places and we have to agree that the staff are the best.
We highly recommend this boutique Hotels.com everyone.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are so honoured to hear your words, and It made of our day, thank you so much.
We really hope you will have the time to visit us once again!

Reviewed 24 June 2021

My wife and I recently stayed 3 nights at this incredible boutique hotel. The hotel is a 300 year old palace with 11 modern rooms yet preserving the old personality of this historic building. The location couldn’t be better in the heart of the old historic city of Palermo next to Via Vittorio Emmanuele. When describing service and hospitality in a hotel , this is as good as it gets. Everyone at the hotel makes you feel like family and really go the extra mile in making your stay as special as possible. They work on every possible detail, from making sure your breakfast “a la carte “is perfect to restaurant reservations at night, etc. The fact the hotel is very small makes the experience even better. I wish to highlight the extraordinary service by David, Andrea and Mateo as well as Greta. They all made the experience extraordinary. I will recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Palermo.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Interesting experience driving to and from the hotel - small cars best. They have parking available and look after the car.
A great room, plenty of space, coffee, water, all good. No noise from street or other guests.
Staff are great, very polite and conversational, a delight to deal with.
Breakfast was based on a menu which you had to navigate prior to checkin, and did not always function as planned - all due to the covid measures. But it was all sorted out on the day.
Yes, the best accomodation we had on our trip to Sicily. Very very enjoyable.

Date of stay: September 2020