Travelocity
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
All reviews the main street would recommend this hotel to anyone perfect location excellent recommendations place to stay old town our room was spacious great bathroom major attractions the breakfast area wonderful hotel other guests minute walk mario concierge palazzo luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2020

This is a wonderful and faultless place to stay in central Palermo. Pleasant, quiet and well-equipped rooms with very comfortable beds in a great location, right in the heart of the historical centre. We were particularly impressed with the staff who couldn't have been more helpful and professional and went the extra mile to make sure that we had absolutely everything we needed, including a free parking space near the hotel. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Loufinn
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Incredible hotel, perfectly placed within the heart of the old town. My room was lovely with a balcony overlooking the street, and a bathroom built around the original stone arch of the Palazzo.

But what elevates this hotel is the outstanding service from Andrea, Matteo and Davide. They arranged and booked everything for me, gave me a perfect advice for things to do each day, and made my stay so special. I felt like I was staying with friends.

I would never stay anywhere else if I came to Palermo. Fabulous

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank gavinstaffordsmith01
Palazzo Natoli, Proprietario at Palazzo Natoli Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2020

Dear Gavin,
It was a real pleasure to host you in our Hotel, and we really hope to have the chance to see you once again here in Palermo!

We are glad you enjoyed our city so much, even more with our suggestions!

Thank you so much for your lovely review and looking forward to meet you again.

The Staff of Palazzo Natoli Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

Molto grazie to Matteo, Davide , Andrea and the rest of the Natoli staff!! So kind and friendly and you feel like home. Great rooms, wonderful breakfast and perfect location.
You all made our Palermo visit even better!
Thanks again :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank patriciaaD9552HD
Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

Palazzo Natoli is a gorgeous hotel: nicely decorated, modern rooms with lovely bathrooms, perfect location in the heart of the city just off the main street but with double glazing so rooms are very quiet, tasty breakfast - but best of all, a wonderful team. Lovely Andrea, Davide, Mario and their colleagues are so kind and friendly. Nothing is too much for them: booking, recommendations, advice, helping out with anything you need. The welcome was incredibly warm. We’ve discovered our place in Palermo and this is it!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank w0rldlywise
Palazzo Natoli, Proprietario at Palazzo Natoli Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2020

Dear guest,
We are so happy you enjoyed staying at Palazzo Natoli. Everyone was so nice because probably We have the best guests!
We really look forward to welcome back you soon.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2020

A beautiful new hotel right on the main pedestrian-only route in downtown Palermo. Room was spotless and very quiet. Entire hotel was in impeccable condition. Wi-fi was strong & fast. Breakfast was excellent by Sicilian standards. Bed was very comfortable for both my partner & I even though we have different firmness preferences. Honestly, I can't imagine finding a better place to stay if you are visiting Palermo. Book it.

Date of stay: March 2020