2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$127
TravelocityUS$127
eDreamsUS$108
1,088 results
All reviews top floor extra pillows pastries the air conditioning restaurant staff hotel is situated quiet side street small balcony restaurants and bars located close city break stayed nights breakfast is served historic center visiting palermo spa noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

Hotel located in a strategic position with regards one of the most ancient neighborhoods of this spectacular city whose paradox and contradictions are peculiar aspects of her beauty. Room was spacious, as well as the bathroom and mostly quiet also. Cleanliness has been also appreciated. Staff on a whole is very courteous and efficient. For sure my favorite spot for future stays. Bravo!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank MATT187791
Daniela Fusi, Direttore generale at Hotel Porta Felice, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Dear Customer, thank you for your wonderful review and for appreciating our work !
We hope to have you back as our guests again
Thanks again and greetings from all the staff

Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel is well situated for seeing Palermo. The rooms are comfortable, quiet and well serviced. Beds are comfortable and linens are in good condition. Breakfast choices are varied with fresh fruit options daily. Staff seem friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

The staff are amazingly nice and accommodating. The room was cleaned each day and the shower was hot. And it was in a great location. It even was near a bus stop for free buses that travel around the city. Just lovely. I would have given it more but you can’t control your own ac/heat

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2020

The staff is unprofessional, granny and rude. The rooms are way too expensive for what they offer. Not even a glass of water comes with the room. The breakfast is cheap and rushed. The shower is cold and small. I don’t understand how they get any good reviews... they must be fake. I was very happy to leave the day after, waste of money and time.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Daniela F, Direttore at Hotel Porta Felice, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear Customer,
I'm sorry to read his review and I'd like to investigate the reason for your bitterness towards us.
Usually we always try to solve customer problems when they are still staying with us but it seems that you don't show any resentment on the days you stayed.
I invite you to contact me as I would like to investigate what has happened; any criticism or suggestions are needed by us to improve the service.
But I invite you not to talk about false reviews or fake because our hotel has always had beautiful and well-deserved reviews, verifiable at any time, and therefore please change this phrase as it is in contrast with Trip Advisor regulation.
Thanks again for your support and I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

We spent two nights. It was a very clean hotel with a very pleasant staff. The room is good size although best to ask for a room not facing the narrow street you enter through. Shower was odd in that it varies from hot to cold and back again along with varying the amount of flow from high to low. We told the staff but nothing changed. Perhaps it was just a peculiarly of room 208. Very reasonably priced, and we left Sunday morning and the hotel was fully booked for that night and through Christmas and New Year’s.

Date of stay: December 2019