Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$72
View deal
Hotels.comUS$72
PricelineUS$80
TripadvisorUS$72
ZenHotels.com
eDreamsUS$80
Trip.comUS$103
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately this place doesn’t even deserve a star.
We were booked here by local family as a staging for a wonderful tour of the area - which Taormina and area are all 5 stars. It was unknown to them as they were given false information so no rub on local family.

But this place is another story.

Pros.
By the beach with view of Etna
Good pizza but that’s it.
Mini fridge worked in our room - yeah!

Cons
Too many to list but

Rude owner

Buffet on Sunday is akin to food ration hand kid - mayhem.

Prison like conditions - ripped screens and cockroaches (we had a couple visitors....)

Terrible beds - only way to sleep on them is
heavily drunk

Quality of materials and finishes are from the 1920s and it shows.

The place should be free and that is expensive.

We paid $350 Euros for 3 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids. I would need to be paid to stay here and I would never subject my kids to these conditions ever again.

I would strongly suggest you don’t consciously book this place.

Besides the 3rd world conditions, the owner genuinely doesn’t care about his guests and that alone is reason to not give him your hard earned money.

I’m gonna need therapy to deal with this aftermath and I don’t say that lightly.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 827davidev
Reviewed 19 July 2019

We checked out after 5 minutes. Nothing like the presentation at the pictures. Dirt, trash and worn out buildings. I have stayed In many different hotels with a variaty of standards - The worst Place I have ever seen.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2019

I loved my stay here it was quiet peaceful ok of the beaten track but it was what I needed bed beach sea and sun
Not a lot to do so take a book and relax my room was on the beach it had all I needed
Staff were frendly

Room tip: Request a beach facing room
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2019

We stayed here only 1 night - this place is not good for long stay... We arrived late evening , it was hard to find hotel entrance. Receptionist was waiting for us and there was not any problems with parking. We lived in small house/bungalow, where everything was old, but conditioner worked good and beds were clean and convenient to sleep. Even at 10 PM we were capable to eat good pasta in hotel's restaurant that was very cheap. Free breakfast was poor , just coffee and pastries.
In earlier morning we discovered that very good sandy beach is just 2 steps from our house.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Before book, I read some reviews and I decided stay for only 2 days in a shared mixed room.

There are more options of residence, but this review is about MY experience in a shared room.

The price was good compared to others accommodation, mainly in the summer (august). This type of accommodation that I stayed is small (16m2) and was shared with 4 people.
The room is clean and the staff is friendly.
Wi-Fi is not free. U should pay 1,50€ for 1 hour, for exemple.

The are restaurant inside camping where u can buy a snacks and some toilet items.

There are lockers at the room but too small (see picture) and you need use your lock.
There aren't conditioner air and in the summer the room was too hot. We kept the windows open and there was screen against mosquitos.
If you keep the door open, you will never sleep at night cause mosquitos will not leave in peace.
The furnitures is old but the mattress and pillow was good and comfortable.

Camping is on the beach and there are many beach chair and “natural” sunshade!

The bath
Like the room, the bath is too small but is ok. Is useful.
The shower is a little bit bad, but the water is hot and u can mix with cold water.

At least, at the room there aren't powers outlet for charge devices. The only one is on the bath, for the heater.

Overall, if I can advice u, if u are looking for some days off, to relax near beach and u are cool, choose this camping. If u are looking for luxury, it is not for u or u shouldn’t choose shared room.

Hope this helps!