“Delicious Sardinian meals in a great location ”

Ristorante Luigi Pomata
Ranked #61 of 1,061 Restaurants in Cagliari
Price range: US$18 - US$68
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had lunch at this restaurant on a stopover in Cagliari. The restaurant was recommended by our hotel and is within minutes from the city center. It is modern, clean and the staff was very friendly. I ordered the mix of three dishes (starter, primo and secondo piatto). The portions were reasonable and well presented. I had the mixed salad for starters, a pasta with tuna for primo and the tuna steak with aubergines as a main. Everything was cooked to perfection.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,591)

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner there with my husband on Saturday evening. We were the first ones to arrive at the restaurant. Staff is friendly, food was ok but it did not wow me except for the chocolate souffle.
Food in our eye was coming too fast. Was hardly any time to enjoy the evening. The chef came to greet which I find nice.
Also, at this level I’m just to get something small from the kitchen as greetings from the chef. Well, not here.
Would I go back? No!

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Always a Place for good food has now improved considerably to meet even very high standards. Excellent food nicely presented. Good wine list. Excellent selection of grappa. Service good.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This is so far the best culinary experience you ever find in Sardinia.

Try one of degustation menus, and let chef advise you.

Tartarre and octopussy for me are the best.

Enjoy

Reviewed November 5, 2017

This large and spacious restaurant is clearly one of the best in town. The menu was imaginative, and every course well designed. The restaurant specialises in tuna, presented in every possible way, and one of the menu options is a 4-course tuna tasting menu, plus dessert. Our mains were seared red tuna with aubergines, cooked to rare perfection. The wine list was extensive, and good value, and the homemade breads delicious. We felt very satisfied after eating, and the bill was only €140 for two.

1  Thank Peter V