“Jana”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Superb,friendly and fast service, delicious pizza and wine. I highly recommend this restaurant. We were satisfied.

1  Thank Jana H

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were here for dinner today and it was delicious pizza and also good house wine. Servis was very fast and friendly. Waitress's stil smiling
I can recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

we visited this restaurant in july 2017 while spending 2 nights in alghero. it is located at a back alley. don’t be put off by the search, because it is well worthy. we rate this as our top restaurant in sardinia (after spending a 8 days).

the restaurant is cozy and ‘local’. we ordered a pizza and two pastas. we are very impressed with the pizza. it’s simply yummy. the crust, the sauce and the ingredients - all so perfect. i don’t think i will ever forget about it. pasta is great too. we enjoyed the spaghetti alla vongole (with clams) a lot. price is reasonable too. we were absolutely happy it.

i would highly recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Extremely polite service, nice atmosphere and great Italian cuisine. I would highly recommend! the place is very friendly for families with children.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The opportunity to eat here again was a big factor in our decision to visit Alghero once more. We had stumbled upon it six years ago when I ordered the salmon and cream pizza. On that occasion we had gone early without a reservation and I think we were the first ones there. However soon after people started arriving and kept coming in a steady stream although as the restaurant has three separate rooms you don't realise how many people are out of sight.
On a return visit three years ago we told our family about my favourite pizza .Our son-in-law commented that we were going to be the only people there . Then the door opened and people just flowed in!
So in 2017 we reserved. I have now had the salmon cream pizza three times and I try it at home- but I can't get the base right! I feel another visit to Alghero coming on......