“Best Lemon Sorbetto!!”

Pretto Gelato Arte Italiana
Ranked #13 of 34 Dessert in Vicenza
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Reviewed 29 July 2018

If deciding to get gelato at night, we usually always decide to walk the extra 10 minutes to get it from Pretto. Their raspberry and lemon sorbetto is one of my favorite treats to get on a hot day. My husband loves the triple chocolate as well! The flavors sometimes run out throughout the day because of how fresh and wonderful it is. So I am never that sad when they don't have the flavor I love - just means that it is just too delicious! We always bring guests here and it becomes their favorite of the whole trip and they usually end up comparing all gelato to Pretto after!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Loved the gelato here. The woman behind the counter was very friendly and accommodating to our speaking in beginner Italian. The honey milk and strawberry flavors were both excellent. Would come back to try more flavors! Perfect way to follow up a delicious meal down the road.

2  Thank kate554433
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Located on a side street from the Basilica, Pretto Gelato Arte Italiana gave a very clean impression and was nicely decorated. All the Ice cream is all made in the house and based on what they advertise, all with selected and best ingredients they can find, and no additives nor other chemical stuff.

The ice cream was very good, and the portions were ok for the 2.50 euro they charge for a 2 scoop ice cream. The staff was friendly, and could peak English. We would go back if we would be back in Vicenza, and can surely recommend this place for an ice cream.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

As a lover of gelato, I have to say that this place ranks among the best I've ever had in Italy. Very fresh clean flavors. I was traveling with a friend who can't have dairy or gluten so I felt bad going into this place with her. The super nice, enthusiastic young lady behind the counter was quick to point out that they also had non dairy products and recommended the chocolate and the pear glacés. They were truly amazing and my friend was so happy to partake in this luscious dessert... And I felt less guilt over my indulgence

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Try the pear! It's like literally eating the whole pear.
Also, the pistachio.
The ladies in the store were really friendly. You can ask for their suggestions on any thing.